• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends with You

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
That day is about using your brain, so use it.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
And it'd be a lot smarter to go to GameFAQs, than ask here. It's be quicker and easier too...

State

Awards
∞;4178785 said:
And it'd be a lot smarter to go to GameFAQs, than ask here. It's be quicker and easier too...
GameFAQS has a lot of guides from a list of pins, to various walkthroughs.

Reifon

Or Qster can stop trolling and everyone else can just stop being butthurt about it :0

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Well sorry, I guess I just expected too much of you guys. Who knew it could be soooo hard just to answer a couple questions.

Well sorry, I guess we just expected too much of you. Who knew it could be sooo hard for you to complete some simple mental tasks.

State

Awards
Well sorry, I guess I just expected too much of you guys. Who knew it could be soooo hard just to answer a couple questions.
We gave you various answers.
From beating that puzzle yourself and from using a FAQ or guide.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
lol, anyways i beat the game in 3 days i was addicted to it o.o
oh and the creator said you might see a sequel but not now in the future *doubt it* though they left us with a bit of mystery at the end but i dont mind it i found ultimate really easy though its funny how some noise were harder to fight because of the circumstances it gave you
like the elephant forgot what its name was but its the hardest elephant noise in the game o.o
ima replay it when i go to mexico

State

Awards
lol, anyways i beat the game in 3 days i was addicted to it o.o
oh and the creator said you might see a sequel but not now in the future *doubt it* though they left us with a bit of mystery at the end but i dont mind it i found ultimate really easy though its funny how some noise were harder to fight because of the circumstances it gave you
like the elephant forgot what its name was but its the hardest elephant noise in the game o.o
ima replay it when i go to mexico
Wasn't that Nomura...?
Aaanywho, something inside me tells me that they shouldn't make a sequel.
There are no questions left, plus the game is still active, meaning that it would be bullshit making new characters and new plots ignoring the older ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back