• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends with You

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KHLover89

Thats awesome that you beat the game, well the pin that I'm talking about increase's defence or something. I don't know if I remember it right, but I think it surrounds Neku in a bubble.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
I dont think i ever got it before. and i remember some wacky pins. all i think you might be talking about is those pins that break, like defense break, attack break, etc.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
Thats awesome that you beat the game, well the pin that I'm talking about increase's defence or something. I don't know if I remember it right, but I think it surrounds Neku in a bubble.

Yeah I remember that pin. I think it heals you, as well as does damage to monsters outside of the bubble.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
There's another one called Weepy Creepy Barrier or something like that.

Angel

I think Angelus is the one who deserves rep here, not me.

He's just too lazy to look it up in the wiki :/

Nah, he quoted one of the two you originally posted.

But thanks anyway. :)

and yes, I am.

So I just found out that you get points for buying certain items. just jacked my score by like 500 yesterday.

Angel

I'm stuck in teh Konishi fight. I'm puzzled what to do once you get they Rhyme pin

Follow where Neku's shadow points. After a few seconds, a yellow light should appear. Tap it, then abuse her with Beat on the top screen when she appears.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

XionXIVRikuXV

directed to Silh: well, excuse m,e for being 12! im opinionated, and i happen to express myself freely. and if you or anyone has a problem with that, too bad! besides, i can be unsually smart/educated for someone whos 12 sometimes. sheesh.

directed to bbsforever121: wat difficulty setting were you on? cuz its makes a difference.

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
Still playing this accursed game. Took a few months off from it, but I keep coming back to try and get all of the pins. Currently have most of them, just a few left to gather. Definitely not looking forward to fighting the boss at the top of Pork City four times to get his drop. Ugh. Everything else is going to be rather fine. I had finished the game at level 74. I grinded a lot to level and evolve pins as I went, though. Level means very little in this game.

Also if you don't like Joshua I don't think you understand his role in the game completely. I mean it's okay if these things go over your head the first time you play through >_>

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
directed to Silh: well, excuse m,e for being 12! im opinionated, and i happen to express myself freely. and if you or anyone has a problem with that, too bad! besides, i can be unsually smart/educated for someone whos 12 sometimes. sheesh.

directed to bbsforever121: wat difficulty setting were you on? cuz its makes a difference.

Usually I have it on hard mode, not ultimate though and i lower my level and train alot

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

If you want to sound more intelligent, etc, then use proper grammar and punctuation

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
cute story moe

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

I'm twelve and what is this?

Angel

I filled out every enemy's droplist, and now I'm about 4.8K from God rank, when I will probably put this game down to preserve it in true 100% status.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back