• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends with You

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Blue Blood Burns Blue, Excalibur, Peace Full/Visionary Blend, Fresh Line, Cornix/Pteropus, Velocity Attack (or one of the like)

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
F everything!

Neku's response in general is just win

RueLi

Website
dnangelsora.deviantart.com
Just finished the game, Reports and all.
Such a unique game with an awesome battle system, that I couldn't put it down.
I'll be lucky if I could ever come up with game mechanics just as well thought out as this in the future.

PS
Does ANYONE know where I can get a Neku Static Arts?
(They're out of print...but I didn't know they existed until a week ago TT_TT)

K

KHLover89

What level did you guys beat the game? i'm on Shiki's 5th day I think I'm only level 11.

XionXIVRikuXV

yay! i just finished TWEWY in about, oh, lets say a week. and maybe a few days. shortest ever for me that i can remeberr. or maybe not... anyways, i liked it. except Joshua kinda creeped me out... his laugh was just odd. and i could swear that the way he acts is like kinda stuck-up-ish and, oh, i dont know, mysterious maybe? and i hate him! he just makes me wanna wring his neck! stupid!

killing Neku jsut for the fact of getting him to be his freakin proxy or watever. idiot. selfish jerk. anyways, it was kinda funny at the end-ish of the game when ur in that place where its supposedly the Shibuya River or watever and Shiki finds out that she was Neku's entry fee. Beat's and her reaction were kinda hilarious... made me laugh.actually, event hough i hate Joshua, his fusion pin quote thingy is kinda funny... makes me laugh when im actually about two seconds away from dying... not a good thing in my opinion... 0_0

K

KHLover89

Whats the fastest way to level up your character? anyone have any ideas?

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
yay! i just finished TWEWY in about, oh, lets say a week. and maybe a few days. shortest ever for me that i can remeberr. or maybe not... anyways, i liked it. except Joshua kinda creeped me out... his laugh was just odd. and i could swear that the way he acts is like kinda stuck-up-ish and, oh, i dont know, mysterious maybe? and i hate him! he just makes me wanna wring his neck! stupid!

killing Neku jsut for the fact of getting him to be his freakin proxy or watever. idiot. selfish jerk. anyways, it was kinda funny at the end-ish of the game when ur in that place where its supposedly the Shibuya River or watever and Shiki finds out that she was Neku's entry fee. Beat's and her reaction were kinda hilarious... made me laugh.actually, event hough i hate Joshua, his fusion pin quote thingy is kinda funny... makes me laugh when im actually about two seconds away from dying... not a good thing in my opinion... 0_0
Holy crap you're dum-

Oh.

K

KHLover89

I remember a pin that had a bubble around yoru character, when can I get the bubble pin, or where is it?

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
Hey guys I beat the game with my characters at like level 72, could someone else tell me what level they fought the final boss at. My friend only got to like level 43, but i want to know if its normal to be level 72.

Khlover- Ive never heard of that bubble pin but it sounds amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back