• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends with You

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Re: The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

He did say without a second DS/Wii, meaning without there happening to be another one around, as I see it, hence why I answered it the way I did... And yeah, must have been another post I read then

Wevvy

Meh, idc about it nows. Lol

Btwww... that tampon-looking thing around Neku's neck? What is it meant to be? O_O

vivi_07

Bloody nose?!
haha nah just kidding!
i have no idea? decoration?

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

He did say without a second DS/Wii, meaning without there happening to be another one around, as I see it, hence why I answered it the way I did

Care to explain how I got at least five alien encounters by myself at school then?

J.Seraphim

I keep reading good things about this game. I haven't played it myself yet.

Cissy

Bronze Member

Meh, idc about it nows. Lol

Btwww... that tampon-looking thing around Neku's neck? What is it meant to be? O_O
It's an MP3 player. His headphones are wireless, as far as I can tell.

Aliens don't need another DS around; thus why they're called aliens. I got one when I left my DS on the couch. Makes things fair for those who either don't own a second DS or have no friends who own them. It's a blessing.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

In fact, that's exactly why they had aliens in the first place. It wouldn't exactly be fair to cheat people out of MPP if they don't have another DS.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com

Yes. My suggestion would be to plug your DS into a charger, and leave it in "Mingle" mode overnight.

You should run into at least 2 aliens, which equals at least 200 MPP.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice

pause->select

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.

24wymvo.png

What is The World Ends with You?
The World Ends with You (also known as It's a Wonderful World in weeaboo) is an action RPG developed by Square Enix's Kingdom Hearts team and Jupiter for the DS. Contrary to popular belief, TWEWY was not directed by Nomura which is probably why it wasn't a piece of shit, which is surprising when you consider who developed it.

How about some more info?
In TWEWY, you take on the role of Neku Sakuraba (Sora's cooler but more emo twice-removed cousin) who is one day forced to play the Reapers' Game– a dangerous game held by the Reapers in an alternate plane of existence known as the Underground– for a week to judge the worth of humanity, all taking place in the Shibuya shopping district of Tokyo, Japan. The Game (which you just lost) has certain rules which prevent him from leaving the district, and if Neku or any of the players don't complete the Game, they will be erased from existence.

Other noteworthy characters are Shiki Misaki (fashionista/whore), Yoshiya Kiryu (also known as Joshua, a precocious lad who is cleverly homosexual for Neku but is otherwise and is most obviously the baddest motherfucker in this game, although many do not want to admit it), and Beat (a dumbass, albeit a likable one); all of whom are players paired up with Neku throughout the Game.

jesus christ how do i control both charatcers in battel
As addressed in the question, the Stride Cross Battle System uses both screens of the DS. Neku gets the bottom half, while Neku's partner– whose attack direction can be controlled using the directional pad while remaining stationary– gets the top.

Neku's ability as a player in the Game allows him to use powerful abilities called "Psychs" based on pins he's acquired, and are activated in battle by use of specific actions on the touch screen (for information on how to do this, read each pin description). Each pin has specific spells and abilities that can be equipped to him for use in battle (holy shit this game requires you to plan out your attack setup).

Back to the question at hand: Fighting on two screens is a bit confusing, but over time you get used to it. Most people (more like anyone who is smart) just follow whoever has the puck (the green light), because passing the puck back and forth between each partner results in increasing damage bonuses done to enemies.

Aren't you going to explain the fashion aspect of the game?
No, because eventually the game itself explains it to you. I am also leaving other aspects out because of this.

Anything else you think you need to address?

Keep your mastered pins!

Why'd you remake this thread?
For more information, please read the following question.

Hey can we talk about the possibility for a seq-
No.

This sums everything up quite effectively.

Lancelot

Awards

Doesn't it just? I don't think I've touched the game for about a month now... eh

Cissy

Bronze Member

Sheesh, getting 100% on something as simple as items is becoming a more and more daunting task with each item I finally acquire; quest items seem to be sprouting outta no where wherever I look. Pins are a whole 'nother level of hell, naturally.

Anyway, I have a question to those who are willing too answer. In your opinion, what are the best pins for Tin Pin Slammer? I fair fine with the ones I have, but any recommendations would be appreciated.

Lancelot

Awards

Of course the items and pins are hell lol... The real pains are the ones from Shadow Ramen, I find... and that Nurse Maid outfit in Shibukyu...

Anywho, I've found (yes all of you who know my combination are going to question this) Blue Blood Burns Blue is a great pin, but it really depends on what you use more. For me, I tend to use Bober a lot with a bit of Stinger and that's it

Cissy

Bronze Member

Of course the items and pins are hell lol... The real pains are the ones from Shadow Ramen, I find... and that Nurse Maid outfit in Shibukyu...

Anywho, I've found (yes all of you who know my combination are going to question this) Blue Blood Burns Blue is a great pin, but it really depends on what you use more. For me, I tend to use Bober a lot with a bit of Stinger and that's it
Tch, yeah. Shadow Ramen, Shibu-Q, and Udagawa had to be the worst. Most of 'em wanted either Shadow or Dark Matter.

Well, usually I like to use pins that have at least 2 hands and a little bit of everything else, y'know? Just to be safe. I don't really pay attention to speed or knock-out time, though.

Lancelot

Awards

Yeah, I don't really pay attention to them either, as long as there's something of use in it. Peace Full is always great too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back