• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends with You

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
I didn't have the balls to take on him. I got annoyed of the fact that you have to beat many pigs first.

The pigs I didn't find that difficult really.
But thats probably because I always had Beat start the battle with 8 fusion stars so it was simple.

Still haven't beaten Hanekoma though, thats the only thing I have left to do chapter-wise.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Finally got 10K.

Sucks that you don't get another character on the save file.

Araynee

This game is probably the best DS game I've played in awhile.
I beat it last night on level 26, on easy of course because I suck. o-o;; the last boss battle took me forever as I spammed Rhyme's pin when it could deal over 300+ damage. :3 God, the ending had the most VA'ing in the entire game O_O.

This game needs a series. IMO it could probably be one of SE's best sellers (yknow, aside from FF and KH :D)
But no "direct" sequels. A prequel, maybe, of The Reaper's Game before Neku, but no direct sequels.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
This game is probably the best DS game I've played in awhile.
I beat it last night on level 26, on easy of course because I suck. o-o;; the last boss battle took me forever as I spammed Rhyme's pin when it could deal over 300+ damage. :3 God, the ending had the most VA'ing in the entire game O_O.

This game needs a series. IMO it could probably be one of SE's best sellers (yknow, aside from FF and KH :D)
But no "direct" sequels. A prequel, maybe, of The Reaper's Game before Neku, but no direct sequels.

See that's the thing, yeah, even though it's amazing and you want to play more, you know a direct sequel would just be wierd. It either needs a spin off or some VERY loose prequel or something. In all honesty I just want more of the Pin gameplay than story or anything. It's just the gameplay I enjoyed that I want to be built upon.

But there's cool possibilities; Reaper perspective, previous/future UNRELATED games, or maybe like, the stories behind Josh and/or Hanekoma during their first games. Which leads to a curiousity; they have to have died and played the game at some point right? They had to have been Reapers originally too, so it could mean they lost.

State

Awards
See that's the thing, yeah, even though it's amazing and you want to play more, you know a direct sequel would just be wierd. It either needs a spin off or some VERY loose prequel or something. In all honesty I just want more of the Pin gameplay than story or anything. It's just the gameplay I enjoyed that I want to be built upon.

But there's cool possibilities; Reaper perspective, previous/future UNRELATED games, or maybe like, the stories behind Josh and/or Hanekoma during their first games. Which leads to a curiousity; they have to have died and played the game at some point right? They had to have been Reapers originally too, so it could mean they lost.
It kept me thinking, does Yoshiya Kiryu really has any parents? Or did he say that to convince Neku?

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Josh? Well, who said his parents aren't just dead? I mean, the Josh we see is just an avatar or something, and he really looks like that etheral figure. He could be like, a hundred even.

State

Awards
Josh? Well, who said his parents aren't just dead? I mean, the Josh we see is just an avatar or something, and he really looks like that etheral figure. He could be like, a hundred even.
I always though, if he had any parents, his dad would be the Creator and his mother the Director.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
I do everything I can to make Jesus Beam happen.

Anyway yeah, Josh had to become Composer after his own big adventure. Like I said, he had to be some form of Reaper at some point, unless he did some crazy shit. Wouldn't put it past him really.

State

Awards
I do everything I can to make Jesus Beam happen.

Anyway yeah, Josh had to become Composer after his own big adventure. Like I said, he had to be some form of Reaper at some point, unless he did some crazy shit. Wouldn't put it past him really.

I always wondered who created the UG. Was it Josh alongside Hanekoma? Or alongside Kitaniji? Or the three of them?

Izayoi

galactic cancer
There's really no known origins here. The game could be eons old or it could have been a creation of Josh relatively not too long ago. It's something interesting to look into.

State

Awards
There's really no known origins here. The game could be eons old or it could have been a creation of Josh relatively not too long ago. It's something interesting to look into.
Many ideas for a prequel. Though a game that takes eons ago could be interesting.

State

Awards
Middle Ages Japan Shibuya :v

That's so insane it might work...well, maybe not really. Yeeeah.
Or it could take someplace else. Like Joshua living in some rural place very far from Shibuya, he goes to Shibuya and thinks it's a place to be adored so much, he makes a heaven out of it. And the Reapers could be a curt that praises the eternity of it. :? Seems to far-fetched to me.

State

Awards
Maybe it's some sort of entertaining for the Angels and holy beings. It get's boring wearing the same white robe every day in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back