• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends with You

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
I've been looking for this game for a long time and everywhere I go say that they are sold out and dont know when they're getting another shipment.

State

Awards
eMOTIONAL
Buddy
aND SOMETIMES
yELLS

eBay is your best bud... even though it yells.

State

Awards
correction:

amazon is your friend
Everything that's cheaper than GS, is your friend. Also, I never encountered problems getting my hands on this game. I just got in the shop, traded-in FFIV DS and got it... Simple and Clean.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
I'm 2k away from 10000.

i think i've capped off joshua's stats, if that's even possible

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Aww man i love this game!
But i've still haven't beaten mr. hanekoma!
Has anyone beat him?

i have

and i think jezza has, too

it's easy if you feed neku lots of def meds and joshua lots of atk meds

try and keep neku moving while joshua does an all out attack on the top screen.

vivi_07

What mode have you beaten him on?
I mean I've beaten him on easy and normal.
Oh and doesnt neku's defense level eventually stop growing?

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
At 99, all stats (except bravery) stop growing.

And Vandread used to have a pretty good strategy for beating hanekoma on ultimate. If I remember correctly, you use the pins:

Righty Cat
Brainy Cat
Lefty Cat
Speed Factor
Black Uranus

The last slot is optional, probably for a healing pin.

But yeah, basically, Black Uranus is a pillar (much like Ice Risers), and you can infinitely use this pin with its reboot time decreased by the other 4 pins. You just juggle hanekoma on the bottom screen, and that makes it easier for you to pay attention to the top.

I think that's about right, if I could find the old thread I would just quote his post.

edit: found itt

Another approach to this battle relies on mostly Gatito pins. Equip the Over The Top set, Speed Factor, Black Uranus, and whatever you feel like for the sixth pin (either Tin Pin Thrift to take advantage of SOS or a healing pin in case one screen takes a cheap shot and you see an opportunity to use it). The combination of Over The Top and Turbo Reboot will allow Black Uranus to recharge in just a little over the time it takes for a juggle to finish (meaning, the enemy lands). While this requires much attention unconsciously as you need to keep slashing upward on Panthera, it allows you to focus on the top screen, dodging or attacking as the situation changes.

vivi_07

Thanks for the info! XD
I really appreciate it.
I think im gonna go play right now!

At 99, all stats (except bravery) stop growing.

And Vandread used to have a pretty good strategy for beating hanekoma on ultimate. If I remember correctly, you use the pins:

Righty Cat
Brainy Cat
Lefty Cat
Speed Factor
Black Uranus

The last slot is optional, probably for a healing pin.

But yeah, basically, Black Uranus is a pillar (much like Ice Risers), and you can infinitely use this pin with its reboot time decreased by the other 4 pins. You just juggle hanekoma on the bottom screen, and that makes it easier for you to pay attention to the top.

I think that's about right, if I could find the old thread I would just quote his post.

edit: found itt

State

Awards
∞;4261962 said:
OH EM GEE SO FUNNEH

Right here.
i c wat u did thar.
I didn't have the balls to take on him. I got annoyed of the fact that you have to beat many pigs first.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
It doesn't need balls, just persistence, to at least get up to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back