• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends with You

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
What? That idiot in red said to switch it to easy and the Pins will "Sky Rocket" that is why I probably have not got anything. All right I will start killing some blue frogs.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
if you go into the menu thing, you can check what each noise gives out on the various difficulties, this is of course after defeating them on those difficulties though.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
I guess I will the Game Master's bear thing kicked my ass this morning all just because Shiki died.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Anyone ever complete everything in the game? All sprites, everrything? Kudos to those who have

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
It's possible, and what makes the game so addicting. I'm working on pins now. And Attack/Defense.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
Talk to Infinity (sorry I can't type out the symbol), because he has :[.

But the worst part is getting the highest class, because you have to kill countless amounts of noise to get there.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
All right I am day 3 (I think) with Joshua, and the reaper said I need a pin that No. 56 Noise drops. Well I was wondering if anybody had a picture of the Noise cause I don't have it in my index, so I don't know what it looks like.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Huh. I have been battling quite a bit this mission (or well I thought I have been) I have not been able to find one I guess I will just have to look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back