• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends with You

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
thartistic.png

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Is this game short? Because I haven't even had it for 24 hours and I am already on day 4.

madammina

There are 3 weeks. Plus you have free reign in the days, and you can go back and replay the days to unlock extra things. Plus an extra day. Then you have friendship and clothes to max out, along with pins and stats... you have quite a bit to do if you want for 100%, and all are beneficial.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
There are 3 weeks. Plus you have free reign in the days, and you can go back and replay the days to unlock extra things. Plus an extra day. Then you have friendship and clothes to max out, along with pins and stats... you have quite a bit to do if you want for 100%, and all are beneficial.
Oh I thought that there was only 7 days. I have not seem to buy any clothes yet they don't appear to have any point IMO. Is the extra day hard to unlock?

madammina

You should be able to buy now, or soon. Go in the shops (you sell pins to get the money. The closer you get to mastering a pin, more money you get.

Extra day is unlocked by beating the game.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
You should be able to buy now, or soon. Go in the shops (you sell pins to get the money. The closer you get to mastering a pin, more money you get.

Extra day is unlocked by beating the game.
Oh I am the point where I can buy clothes, I just haven't cause to me they seem like they don't provide much help.

madammina

They do. They upgrade your stats (like attack, defense, sync, etc) and by upgrading your friendships you unlock more outfits and items.

Lapin Angelique is filled with double abilites, so get those later. Focus on Mus Ratticus now, and the other shops. Jupiter monkey is last.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
They do. They upgrade your stats (like attack, defense, sync, etc) and by upgrading your friendships you unlock more outfits and items.

Lapin Angelique is filled with double abilites, so get those later. Focus on Mus Ratticus now, and the other shops. Jupiter monkey is last.
I guess I will have to try it out, you have to buy Neku and the girl seperate stuff right or does one item of clothing apply to all?

madammina

If you have a bravery rating that matches the clothes or is higher, you can wear it. So Shiki can wear must stuff straight away, but with a bit of work you can have Neku wearing girls clothes too.

By unlocking a clothes ability (by increasing friendship in a shop) you can find out who works best with what clothes. Note that not all clothes are unlocked in their respective shop.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
I beat the game :p But when I played, it was pretty hard to get his bravery up (I had the same clothes for like half the game).

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Do you actually see diffrences in game play after changing them, or do they stay in there default clothes and just reap the benefits?

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
That is fine I will still try it out and see if I notice any diffrence.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Do you actually see diffrences in game play after changing them, or do they stay in there default clothes and just reap the benefits?

There are no default clothes. While the sprites are clothed, they are, effectively, wearing nothing. And the clothes do make a big difference in gameplay.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Okay so I am on Day 4, and I need to get through the wall, the guy in red says that he wants two 1000 yen pins. He states that No.2 Noise give them out, what is a number two noise?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Okay so I am on Day 4, and I need to get through the wall, the guy in red says that he wants two 1000 yen pins. He states that No.2 Noise give them out, what is a number two noise?

Noise_2.PNG

This little Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back