• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends with You

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarthX

Re: The World Ends With You

that's fine! :p I'll take it. lol

I haven't picked up this game in awhile. Last time I did I erased all my data so I could start fresh.....
Now I'm not so sure that was a good idea. :p

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards

I haven't played it in ages either. I know I only had 5 pins left to get, so that's probably what put me off of it

Awards
Website
sites.google.com

I only have one pin left, and I really don't want to get that pin.

Because that pin involves beating hanekoma on ultimate, and my guys stats are way too low to do that right now.

So yeah, lots of battles before I'm ready for that.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

I only have one pin left, and I really don't want to get that pin.

Because that pin involves beating hanekoma on ultimate, and my guys stats are way too low to do that right now.

So yeah, lots of battles before I'm ready for that.

I posted a strategy a few months ago on how to easily beat Hanekona on Ultimate. You really don't even need extraordinary stats.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

Well, you could probably take him now with that strategy, but it would just take longer.

Shinra

Banned
Awards

so the world ends with you is a game created by the KH crew for the DS? I've seen the title before. it looks cool

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor

I walked in to gamestop planing to buy this game, they didn't have it. I walked out with 3 PS2 games what have I done?

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor

I am looking at this game on ebay, but I am wondering is 42 dollors too much to pay for it? If I can get it for cheaper let me know please.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards

Sounds like too much to me. Did you ask at Gamestop how much they would have had it for, if they had the game?

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor

Sounds like too much to me. Did you ask at Gamestop how much they would have had it for, if they had the game?
No I didn't bother too. I will keep looking for it. I want it cause I am getting a DSi and I want something to play on it. I will shoot for it around 30 dollors and I will call Gamestop tomarow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back