• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► The World Ends With You x SuperGroupies Collaboration Announced

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

SuperGroupies have announced a collaboration with Square Enix for cult classic game The World Ends With You, hours before the The World Ends With You anime gets revealed at Anime Expo. These items are made to order with the pre-order period beginning on Friday July 3rd 2020 until Monday July 20 2020. 

Watch

Neku Model - ¥17,800 (+ tax), releasing around late December 2020

A portion of the watch face is transparent and represents both the Underground and the Realground. The center is shaped like a vinyl record with a second hand that ticks with the memories that recur inside all of us.

The watch strap is inspired by Neku's clothes - black on the outside and a beautiful purple on the inside. The case back features an unsettling skull design.

A second interchangeable watch strap is included, modelled after the in-game graffiti. This set of interchangeable straps allow you to swap out the design to suit your mood!

The World Ends With You: Final Remix Model - ¥17,800 (+ tax), releasing around late December 2020

This watch face features a combination design of the 104 Building, the Scramble Crossing, and the tribal aesthetics used in Noise designs. The red of the second hand, as well as the 12 o'clock and 6 o'clock gives this watch a splash of color accent.

The diamond shapes at 3 o'clock and 9 o'clock are inspired by the in-game sparkles that appear when scanning, and 12 o'clock and 6 o'clock use timer numbers.

This watch also comes with two interchangeable strap designs. The first is a monochromatic graffiti pattern strap that epitomizes casual street fashion. The second is a cool two-color strap inspired by Reapers - black on the outside and red on the inside. The design versatility allows for you to wear this watch in a wide range of settings.

Bag

Neku Model - ¥14,800 (+ tax), releasing around November 2020

This backpack's color design is inspired by the cool, aloof Neku who doesn't much like to get involved with others. The side design is modelled after Neku's cargo shorts pockets and gacha belt.

The front of the backpack features a metallic plate of the Player Pin. With care put into the smallest details, this item is thoughtfully designed down to the zipper pull.

The lining fabric is a unique design featuring symbols that represent Shiki, Joshua, Beat, Rhyme, and the in-game sparkles that appear when scanning. In addition, the tag contains timer numbers that show up on Neku's hand and the words "TIME LIMIT WITHIN 7 DAYS" done in graffiti style.

The World Ends With You: Final Remix Model - ¥14,800 (+ tax), releasing around November 2020

This trendy black backpack has a wine-red accent to catch the eye.

The front of this backpack features a metallic plate of the Player Pin, as well as an embossed pattern to depict the famous Scramble Crossing. The side design is a silhouette of Shibuya's cityscape with the 104 Building at its center.

The lining fabric is an original and unique design which combines graffiti style with symbols that represent Noise. In addition, the tag design features Reaper wings and a graffiti-style frame, with the words "TIME LIMIT WITHIN 7 DAYS" in the middle.

Wallet

Neku Model - ¥10,800 (+ tax), releasing around November 2020

This Neku-inspired foldable wallet has gold fasteners and a refined purple to give it a splash of accent color. The front design features an outline of Shibuya's landmarks as well as the game's title.

On the front pocket of the card slot area is an embossed skull. The inside fabric of the change compartment matches that of the Neku Model Backpack - a SuperGroupies original fabric design. With a spacious change compartment and 6 card slots, this practical item is a must-have!

The World Ends With You: Final Remix Model - ¥10,800 (+ tax), releasing around November 2020

This foldable wallet has a two-color design of black and red, representing the UG where the Reapers are. An outline of Shibuya's landmarks is on the flap as well as diamond-shaped studs to add a bit of flair.

On the front part of the card slot area is the embossing of a skull overlooking Shibuya's cityscape. The inside fabric is a combination of graffiti designs and Noise symbols - a SuperGroupies original fabric design. With a spacious change compartment and 6 card slots, this practical item is a must-have!

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on The World Ends With You, the rumored Kingdom Hearts Disney Plus series, Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts Dark Road, Kingdom Hearts 3, Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory and all things Kingdom Hearts!

2 quid is good

Awards
Man I really loved all the KH watches and am still annoyed at myself for not getting the Roxas one, but I'm not a huge fan of that record type watch, I think other one looks pretty cool though, but personally I'd prefer something a little more subtle. Then again, I can't deny it's totally TWEWYs style

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Man those watches look so nice but so expensive, only thing I could afford is the wallet. ;A;

Back