• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► The World Ends With You Tote Bag #2!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Hey Players! How's the pin collection coming along? I imagine you must have pins spilling out of your pockets by now, so how about a brand new tote bag to place them on?

This tote bag was originally shown off at the The World Ends With You Preview Night event on August 7th. It's been specially designed with the images of all the pins that have been currently released so that you can place the real things on their respective icons. Of course there are also some that are not yet available, though these will surely be following in the near future. 

Source: Hidemi Matsuzuka

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
I would love to put my nonexistent pins on this bag I'll never be able to buy.

;_;

saintsghost

Is there any way to buy 'The World Ends With You' pins online to be delivered to the United States/North America?

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Is there any way to buy 'The World Ends With You' pins online to be delivered to the United States/North America?

I think your best bet is through secondary retailers (like eBay who always charge RIDICULOUS PRICES) or if you know someone in Japan, they can buy it and then ship it to you (which shipping is a good sum, but it's usually cheaper).

I love the idea of putting all your pins on the tote bag, but I dare not start collecting TWEWY pins...that's an abyss that leads down the road to rehab cause once you get a few, you just can't stop o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back