• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► The World Ends With You - The Animation will release worldwide in 2021!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Was there any word on the English version or if there will be an English dub?

If not, where will this air? On TV or a streaming service?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Was there any word on the English version or if there will be an English dub?

If not, where will this air? On TV or a streaming service?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
If the anime is updating the tech, how will they do the "What's a meme?" Scene? That word doesn't mean what it used to.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If the anime is updating the tech, how will they do the "What's a meme?" Scene? That word doesn't mean what it used to.

I think they will keep a few things like that. The meaning may be different now but they would just say it’s an aspect of the Game and remark how old school it is lol

Fiddlesticks

Awards
Funi has their own streaming service. Here.

If you don't pay for it (I don't) epis will be delayed a week, but better than nuffing. If we're lucky it'll be on Hulu too. :) Not listed yet but when is it coming out?

Can't wait to watch this here, thankfully my subscription will last till next year.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Okay. I got some news for folks that might pertain to this.

Guess who got bought by Funi? Crunchyroll got bought by Funimation.

This might mean that the Funi shows..including this one...will end up on CR eventually, which is good news for people like me that really only have access to ONE anime streaming service.

Also since I saw that on Gizmodo first, here's the same news from the horse's mouth..

Again, this either means CR will become part of Funi's streaming service and/or we might be able to see this on CR, too. Either way, since my brother pays for CR, this might make things a whole lot easier for me, not sure how many pay for CR here tho.

Back