• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends With You: The Animation - The Complete Season releasing July 2022

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Crunchyroll is set to release The World Ends With You: The Animation- Complete Season on Blu-Ray on July 12, 2022. The complete season will release this summer for $64.99 USD and will come with the following bonus content:

• Promo Videos
  • Textless Opening Song
  • Textless Closing Song

Fans can pre-order the complete season of The World Ends With You: The Animation on Amazon right now.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on the Kingdom Hearts 4, Kingdom Hearts Missing-LinkKingdom Hearts 20th Anniversary, the rumored Kingdom Hearts Disney Plus series, Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts Dark Road, Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts and The World Ends With You

KudoTsurugi

Awards
I wonder if they’ll add in the English logo for the home release’s opening? Considering the fact that neither English nor Japanese logo is shown in the textless opening, I’d be surprised if they didn’t put them in.

D

Deleted member 263385

wonder if neo is going 2 get an an adaptation

KudoTsurugi

Awards
Who knows. Unless they have another game in the series planned to go alongside it, i don’t know if they’ll be making another anime. It’s a nice thought tho

Back