• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► The World Ends With You Teaser Site Opens!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Claire-Farron

That's technically 26 hours. It says 1 day which means there's still another day left on the countdown. Mystery solved! Thanks!

EDIT: Nice cursor, btw.

i guess i shouldve added the day too. oops. xD thanks i got it here: Browsing deviantART I think I'll just leave my time zone on Japan's now.

Last edited:

Oran

Awards
Finaly managed to order a copy of the original game now I just have to wait for that to come in... *sigh* it seems that im doing nothing but waiting theses day...

KHHacker6595

this better be a sequel for the 3ds. If it isin't hopefully its a teaser for things to come from TWEWY. This is hands down the best DS game ever made, at first i was skeptical about it when I heard it was gonna be in Dream Drop Distance, but once i played it, I was blown away by how original and creative it was especially how engaging the story and characters were. I'm pumped for the countdown to reach zero.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
I'm listening to this amazing eargasm. I had no idea you could mash all of the songs on the OST and it would actually sound ten times better than the individual tracks.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
6gpBH.jpg

Looking quite a bit different than I last saw it, THE EXCITEMENT BUILDS

~Farore~

Awards
13 hours and 55 minutes left!

I wonder if they're going to put the remixes of the teaser site in the soundtrack.

I'm not sure they would include all of them, but at least some. Which would be cool, since they sound awesome.

Edit: I don't know if it's going to work or not, but I put my computer's clock in the time zone of Tokyo, so the teaser site now reads 5 hours 48 minutes, I will see if I can watch the end of the countdown at the same time than the Japanese.

Last edited:

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
FYI, New Zealand gets Monday before Japan, so I'm hoping that there it'll come sooner. 2 hours sooner than Tokyo.

New Zealand midnight is
5am Pacific
6am Mountain
7am Central
8am Eastern
1pm GMT

Hopefully that'll help everyone figure out what time we may see the updates. If it's waiting until Japan midnight, just add 2 hours.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
4 hours. New Zealand is 4 hours ahead of Japan if memory serves right.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
yeah, 3 hours sorry. I keep forgetting Japan is just 1 hour behind me

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
It's Monday New Zealand time. Nothing at all. Hmm.

I'll stay up a few more hours, it's Sunday, I have nothing planned. Lessee what happens here.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Well, yeah. I'll probably be awake at 1 am then. This assignment will be the death of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back