• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► The World Ends With You Teaser Site Opens!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Does anybody have the day 5 and 4 pictures?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Oran

Awards
If all goes smoothly Ill be able to play the original after all not gonna lie I was tempted to just emulate this game glade I didnt. Quite excited really my only question Is if the games story spans about a week (in game) How many hours long it the game and hows the replay value?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If all goes smoothly Ill be able to play the original after all not gonna lie I was tempted to just emulate this game glade I didnt. Quite excited really my only question Is if the games story spans about a week (in game) How many hours long it the game and hows the replay value?

Three weeks. It's complicated. I finished the game in about three/four days but there is a lot to do once you're done. A LOT. After you finish you can do Another Day, get special items and unlock the secret reports (which there are a ton of, and finishing some quests are not easy)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Why not do a Duodecim?

Prequel with the original game in there as well with new stuff.
hey that could possibly work what a great idea i love it.

I feel like she would, if only because Eri is Shiki's best friend and most of Shiki's insecurities stemmed from Eri and fans are used to her looks.

Yes, I do wonder what would happen with Eri if they did a sequel with original cast members. Would she get plastic surgery or not?

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Welp.

All of these iOS (re)releases when my life has been purged of Apple products. ;A;

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Please wait. All will hopefully be explained soon.

Omg, I'm so happy it isn't revealed then. I looked down at the other products suggested around it and saw a soundtrack for KH3D and a TWEWY soundtrack so I was about to think this, too, was a soundtrack/revamped soundtrack. I couldn't tell if it revealed what it was in the Japanese text Google wasn't translating xD

So much weight is off my shoulders.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Omg, I'm so happy it isn't revealed then. I looked down at the other products suggested around it and saw a soundtrack for KH3D and a TWEWY soundtrack so I was about to think this, too, was a soundtrack/revamped soundtrack. I couldn't tell if it discussed what it was in the Japanese Google wasn't translating xD

So much weight is off my shoulders.
Oh, it's a reveal alright. iOS.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Oh, it's a reveal alright. iOS.

Oooooh. Omg, then I'm so pumped for this then. I don't have an iPhone yet but now I know I'm going to have to get one for this, whatever it is, port or sequel or whatever.

I just wonder how TWEWY would work as an iOS game.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
lets not count our chickens before they hatch? ;A;

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Ugh I has Lionheart make me an avvi for an iOS release? For shame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back