• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► The World Ends With You Teaser Site Opens!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Wtf is this? A sequel to the fail game that was on DS?

This should be good.

] ugh I hated that game with a passion. The fact it "forced" you to use the stylus every two seconds was horrifying.

I know. Who needs a stylus for a touch screen-based game?

It made the game unplayable.

Yeah, if you're mentally handicapped.

I do however love how the characters are drawn. Other then that...the game was a major major fail.

gR8zg.jpg

ANYWAYS what I came here to actually ask: Was there a male version of Twister or am I crazy for thinking I ever heard such a version?

Someone says TWEWY sucks, the internet explodes.

Because it's the best game on the DS. We don't fuck around when it comes to TWEWY here at KHInsider.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Because it's the best game on the DS. We don't fuck around when it comes to TWEWY here at KHInsider.

I see that, shit got real.

But before this turns into a total shit storm because "stop not liking what I like!" TWEWY. This must be part of Joshua's plan to destroy KHI because it's become too corrupt.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I just went throughout the whole ten pages of this thread and I'm amazed how the same post is basically being rephrased/repeated at least twice a page hahaha.

"oh man TWEWY sequel? It might be a prequel but OMG TWEWY"
And the cycle continues

That's just hilarious. Anyways, I hope Neku comes back at the very least with all his angst

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Plot twist. Neku has amnesia and has to relearn everything from the events in the first game. Therefor Neku angst.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Plot twist. Neku has amnesia and has to relearn everything from the events in the first game. Therefor Neku angst.

Dun dun dun! Drama up in here~ He's a regular ol' CoM candidate!

ANYWAYS what I came here to actually ask: Was there a male version of Twister or am I crazy for thinking I ever heard such a version?

Yes. No.

Twister has about a million versions. Twister - Remix-, Gang Mix, -The Twisters-, ツイスター, -KINGDOM MIX-, and now the ones from the countdown site that Ishimoto calls a clutter xD

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
"oh man TWEWY sequel? It might be a prequel but OMG TWEWY"

^
Also, it would find it humorous if this was all promotion for a remix album. trollolol~

I am especially digging today's mix, chock full of funky guitar licks. B)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If only it were another remix album. xD

But no, 1st PD doesn't care about promoting albums and making hype for pointless sites.

What if this is truly truly a sequel and Neku and the gang have new clothes and we get to see Joshua's true form (without the glowing) and Shiki's face and her and Eri hanging together and more Stephanie songs, and Kariya as a GM and more shopkeepers flirting with Neku or the new character what if our main character is female what if we get to see Shibuya at night, and more of the ward itself!

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
To all those wishing for a prequel instead of a sequel, I can kind of get where you're coming from, but why can't we have the both of best worlds? If the game is about how the TWEWY gang ended up in Traverse Town, I imagine Joshua will be a central character if not the main character. In that regard, I'm sure we could get plenty of flashbacks about his past and why he is the way he is, etc.

There's no denying that Joshua somehow underwent a lot of character development between TWEWY and KH; if that's what the game's about, I can be easily satisfied. It'd be fitting, in a way, to see how he becomes friends with the others, and better friends with Neku. That, and perhaps a plot with the High Plane and Mr. H., and I think the game could be quite interesting, but that's just my two cents.

Also, I sure hope people have forged a pact with someone;) With only a few days left, you don't want to be erased when the timer reaches zero.

Edit: And on another note, I would love to see Eri involved in the plot somehow. She always intrigued me...

Last edited:

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Alright Shibuya at night sounds kind of awesome. I personally would love to see and expanded Shibuya as well, even though the original is pretty huge.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Why not do a Duodecim?

Prequel with the original game in there as well with new stuff.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Alright Shibuya at night sounds kind of awesome. I personally would love to see and expanded Shibuya as well, even though the original is pretty huge.

See! Shibuya at night would be amazing~ It would have a completely different air to it. So much stuff could happen in the less busy areas of the ward, too. I'd personally like to see the Torii Gates in Hato Mori Hachiman Shrine...Oh! And visit Harajuku!

This time the Parallel Tin Pin World isn't canon at all guys. We promise!

Except that it is! So put it to the fans!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
f the game is about how the TWEWY gang ended up in Traverse Town, I imagine Joshua will be a central character if not the main character. In that regard, I'm sure we could get plenty of flashbacks about his past and why he is the way he is, etc.

Well, the TWEWY gang in KH3D are from one of the many alternate Shibuyas, like the Tin Pin Shibuya from Another Day. I don't imagine a game being spent on the KH!Shibuya, though I can easily see an Another Day happening in KH!Shibuya.

There's no denying that Joshua somehow underwent a lot of character development between TWEWY and KH; if that's what the game's about, I can be easily satisfied.

It might be because KH!Shibuya underwent different circumstances, most likely invaded by Heartless. That probably made Joshua see the good in Shibuya once faced with an outside force destroying everything unlike TWEWY!Joshua who could only see the corruption in Shibuya despite loving the city.

It'd be fitting, in a way, to see how he becomes friends with the others, and better friends with Neku.

While all of this is conjecture, I'd assume Joshua and everybody tried fighting for their home and failed.

That, and perhaps a plot with the High Plane and Mr. H., and I think the game could be quite interesting, but that's just my two cents.

Anything involving the High Plane would be interesting. It'd be great to see how they view the world below. Somehow I imagine things feeling very corporate.

Also, I sure hope people have forged a pact with someone;) With only a few days left, you don't want to be erased when the timer reaches zero.

Thank goodness I'm a Reaper~ 8D

Edit: And on another note, I would love to see Eri involved in the plot somehow. She always intrigued me...

I feel like she would, if only because Eri is Shiki's best friend and most of Shiki's insecurities stemmed from Eri and fans are used to her looks.

would love to see the angel plane

Me too

Izayoi

galactic cancer
not to mention eri not being involved would mean using the actual shiki design which would be brave of the developers given its lack of zippers and sultryness

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
I feel like she would, if only because Eri is Shiki's best friend and most of Shiki's insecurities stemmed from Eri and fans are used to her looks.

not to mention eri not being involved would mean using the actual shiki design which would be brave of the developers given its lack of zippers and sultryness

This thought hadn't even occurred to me. I feel I would be a little disappointed if Eri's character wasn't in the mix, assuming we aren't getting a whole new cast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back