• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► The World Ends With You Teaser Site Opens!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Honestly, I hope it isn't a prequel. Now, what would be great is having past events being expanded on in a sequel. And another one of those cute comics drawn by Shiro Amano that is just him drawing silly stuff and little-to-no Joshua yet giving him the best appearance ever.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
If I recall correctly, TWEWY was the last game I really played on the DS. It was so enthralling, I've never been so immersed in a DS game before. I can't wait to see what's in store.

Last edited:

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Could KH chracters ever cameo in any future twewy material?

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
This week is just too Zetta SLOW! Ugh waiting is killing me. we have this, we have other news waiting at a later date.

Persona 4 arean is coming too....AAAAAAAAA too many games. It's going to be busy

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
* Author: **** * ***********
* Version: 2.1.0
* Date: 1st September 2011
Think this music has been in development since September last year?

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I hope this is in a new city. It was nice to incorperate a little history with Shibuya, but I want this setting to happen else where.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
I hope this is in a new city. It was nice to incorperate a little history with Shibuya, but I want this setting to happen else where.

Background is definitely from TWEWY
6gXMa.gif

Not sure if that confirms we will still be in Shibuya or not, but it's something to think about.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
apparently the site's metadata, when translated, reads "It's a Beautiful World 2"

so sequel? :D

and yes this is probably old news but still

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Assuming this is a sequel, would you rather this game see the old cast again (or most of them, obviously not the Reapers) somehow back in the game and starring as the main protagonists? Or would you rather have a whole new cast with guest appearances by people from the last game trying to help them out? Sort of like FFXIII-2, new characters to play as but you still saw the old people sometimes.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
well, considering how the 104 building is located in real life Shibuya, we most likely be visting Shibuya at the ver least, or it appears as a reference in the game or it might just show up in the opening as a sort of recap.

technically the 109 building's in shibuya, but yeah. not sure how it'll play out.

MasterZeR0

Assuming this is a sequel, would you rather this game see the old cast again (or most of them, obviously not the Reapers) somehow back in the game and starring as the main protagonists? Or would you rather have a whole new cast with guest appearances by people from the last game trying to help them out? Sort of like FFXIII-2, new characters to play as but you still saw the old people sometimes.

New people, please, with Josh still as a main character. Please don't make the other characters die AGAIN.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Whatever happens, I'm hoping we'll learn more about Mr. H's less-than-angelic past when he experimented with the Taboo noise.

Last edited:

inverse K-blade7

I'd still prefer a prequel to a sequel, preferrably starring Josh, Mr. H, or maybe Kariya. I could see a sequel about Josh happening, but I'd be pumped for anything as long as nekus not the main character again. His story deserves to end the way it already ended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back