• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► The World Ends With You Teaser Site Opens!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oran

Awards
Ok im exited. And theres little LOGICAL doubt that what ever this is its coming to the 3DS be it a proper sequal or a remake. And frankly I would not mind a remake because I never got to play the original. Update the graphics make the game fully voiced (they already have the voice actors) add some wonderfull 3D and BAM we have our selves RE:TWEWY.

And on a side note why is this in the future of kingdom hearts section? I mean ya they where in KH:3D but what does this have to do with KH XD?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Ok im exited. And theres little LOGICAL doubt that what ever this is its coming to the 3DS be it a proper sequal or a remake. And frankly I would not mind a remake because I never got to play the original. Update the graphics make the game fully voiced (they already have the voice actors) add some wonderfull 3D and BAM we have our selves RE:TWEWY.

And on a side note why is this in the future of kingdom hearts section? I mean ya they where in KH:3D but what does this have to do with KH XD?

You can still play TWEWY. xD Honestly I wouldn't want a remake. TWEWY is perfect the way it is.

This is in the Future of Kingdom Hearts section because fish.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
This is special and deserves this kind of attention. Especially since Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, and TWEWY are all Square-Enix and we like to get all of them seen.

And may I remind people, if this is a sequel that Haley Joel Osment should make a special appearance in the game ;)

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Square-Enix has, in recent years, made a bad habit of driving good franchises into the ground through pumping out both too many titles and such titles far too rapidly. Think Kingdom Hearts, think Final Fantasy. The former was great early on because of how new and wondrous it was, that's pretty much gone and replaced with a bloated mythos. Look at the former - there's been Final Fantasy XIV and probably three Final Fantasy XIII games before FFVXIII will be released.

TWEWY was perfectly self-contained as a game and a universe and I frankly don't trust Square-Enix or any particular individual within to not screw it up in some regard. At the very least it's nice to see that the next potential TWEWY game is at least on the 'next generation' of handheld gaming.

In other news, the Twister remixes are really good.

Otherwise, dibs them revealing a Director role/character in the TWEWY universe.

TepidShark

Awards
In response to the question about a Final Mix of KH3D, Nomura said that the Osaka team was working on other projects. If this turns out to be a new game, maybe he is giving them a break from Kingdom Hearts and having them work on this.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
KH!Shibuya in an Another Day. Sora and Riku arrive, confused and freaked out because there are hundreds of people in the crossing and they have never seen so many people in one place before. Then Joshua appears like "HELLO THAR."

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Breathe, Lonbilly, it will all be okay. In just over 6 days time, all will be revealed. I hope you're ready for this though.

I'm so ready, it's ridiculous. But really, whatever this is, I'm getting it. Whether it be a sequel or even TWEWY Kart racing (though really Kingdom Karts has such a better ring to it), I'm getting it. Don't even get me started on how excited I'd be for a Theatrhythm: TWEWY.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Square-Enix has, in recent years, made a bad habit of driving good franchises into the ground through pumping out both too many titles and such titles far too rapidly. Think Kingdom Hearts, think Final Fantasy. The former was great early on because of how new and wondrous it was, that's pretty much gone and replaced with a bloated mythos. Look at the former - there's been Final Fantasy XIV and probably three Final Fantasy XIII games before FFVXIII will be released.

TWEWY was perfectly self-contained as a game and a universe and I frankly don't trust Square-Enix or any particular individual within to not screw it up in some regard. At the very least it's nice to see that the next potential TWEWY game is at least on the 'next generation' of handheld gaming.
No doubt, if a sequel, it is because of the fans response to the initial game, however I have faith that this one will be able to stand up to the quality of the first game. I don't think that the example of the Final Fantasy's is fair in this comparison. That seems completely different to me, since one if full-blown console games where as this is just a portable game which can take less time to develop.
KH!Shibuya in an Another Day. Sora and Riku arrive, confused and freaked out because there are hundreds of people in the crossing and they have never seen so many people in one place before. Then Joshua appears like "HELLO THAR."
yes plz

Oran

Awards
You can still play TWEWY. xD Honestly I wouldn't want a remake. TWEWY is perfect the way it is.

This is in the Future of Kingdom Hearts section because fish.

Seems legit...

Also my painful quest to fine a copy of the original has been well...painful

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Seems legit...

Also my painful quest to fine a copy of the original has been well...painful

:x If it had been a few months ago, I could have pointed you to SENA's site. They had copies of the game for $19. They are sold out now. Keep trying! There are copies out there, just hiding :x

Oran

Awards
:x If it had been a few months ago, I could have pointed you to SENA's site. They had copies of the game for $19. They are sold out now. Keep trying! There are copies out there, just hiding :x

Iv been looking for almost two years now but your right I cant give up now!

On a related note if this is a sequal do you all think they will keep the sprit based graphics or go with 3D models?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I want it in completely 3D but then people would rage because it would take away from the charm of the original.

Decrith

I want it in completely 3D but then people would rage because it would take away from the charm of the original.

I know right, people would probably complain about 3D EVEN THOUGH YOU CAN TURN 3D off.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I know right, people would probably complain about 3D EVEN THOUGH YOU CAN TURN 3D off.
No, the 3D renders.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Decrith

Oh I see. Regardless, I too share the same opinion that it should be in complete 3D like the ones in KH. To be honest, I love TWEWY except for the graphics, it felt dull for me, and even though it might feel different if the Sequel is in 3D, I'd love it more than its current form.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
WHAT IS THIS?

my body is ready, and my Nintendo system of Square's choice is too.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Either a sequel reveal or a rerelease of the old game for 3ds. After gainin some hype from Kh now would be the time to do that. If we wanna see TWENY ina future game they have to have a sequel first

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards

I haven't played DDD yet so I haven't seen the 3D models properly, but I love the comic book look TWEWY had. :c
In my opinion it wouldn't feel right if it was all 3D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back