• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► The World Ends With You Teaser Site Opens!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Farore~

Awards
Yeah I saw it go really fast, but it looped back, so I'm not sure it's going to influence much the countdown...

(I observed 49 seconds go down to 40, then back to 49, and it was the same with 39, 29...)

That's a weird effect though. I wonder what the purpose is?

Some hint to the future (maybe) game?

There were parallel worlds in KH3D in Traverse Town with two different times after all.

I don't remember if they said in the original TWEWY game if the time in the UG and RG are different or not.

Maybe they will explain it at the end of the countdown.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I think you're reading too much into it. I think it was just a poor coding on the timer, and it only loops because it's meant to be following the time in our time zones. Because it goes fast, it would need to loop around in order for it to maintain in the correct minute.

~Farore~

Awards
Yeah, I thought about that too, you're right, that's more likely.

Ah well, I'm just crossing my fingers for a sequel if possible, or even a remake on 3Ds, I don't have an iphone anyway. ^^'

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Maybe Eri will be playable instead of Shiki? Not sure how they'll work that one out to be honest. Maybe we'll play as real!Shiki instead.
Please, no. Eri seems much more interesting than the real Shiki from memory. Plus it would be kinda weird.

Claire-Farron

Yeah, I thought about that too, you're right, that's more likely.

Ah well, I'm just crossing my fingers for a sequel if possible, or even a remake on 3Ds, I don't have an iphone anyway. ^^'
I dont either. ^^; Im hoping for something more too.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
I have this weird head canon that Eri is actually a composer of another game and is sort of a friend/rival of Joshua.

I don't remember if they said in the original TWEWY game if the time in the UG and RG are different or not.

Time flows the same on UG and RG. Hence why you can watch people go about their lives and listen to their conversations.

Decrith

The code of the clock is based on your time. And it goes faster because of poor coding. But it refreshes itself constantly so it won't be far from the actual time left.

~Farore~

Awards
Since I live in a different time zone, I'm curious;

How much time do you have left?

On my countdown I still have 6 hours and 15 minutes to go. (plus one day)

~Farore~

Awards
Really? Wow.

Right now I have pretty much six hours of difference compared to you on my countdown.

(Right now it's 1 day, 4 hours and 53 minutes)

I didn't think there could be that much of a difference. Is there a priority in some countries?

Last edited:

Claire-Farron

Really? Wow.

Right now I have pretty much six hours of difference compared to you on my countdown. o_o;

(Right now it's 1 day, 4 hours and 53 minutes)

I didn't think there could be that much of a difference.

Well, that just means you'll get the news when the countdown ends first. XD

~Farore~

Awards
I would be lying if I said I'm not happy about that. :cool:

I'm going to stalk that teaser site until the countdown is over. (And hope it doesn't explode on me or something)

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
So if the countdown ends and there is a surprise TWEWY sequel or even a remake for the 3DS, I demand that they make what you change the characters clothes to like you could do in FFXIII-2. I want to actually see Neku running around in heels because I equipped them to him.

I will rage if I do not receive this in a TWEWY future title.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yes. I need that as well. I'd like to see Neku in a school girl's uniform. I think it'd be the most advanced costume/equipment system SE has ever had if there was a sequel.

Claire-Farron

So if the countdown ends and there is a surprise TWEWY sequel or even a remake for the 3DS, I demand that they make what you change the characters clothes to like you could do in FFXIII-2. I want to actually see Neku running around in heels because I equipped them to him.

I will rage if I do not receive this in a TWEWY future title.

And Joshua in a bikini! xD

~Farore~

Awards
@Claire-Farron: Uh? How did you skip?

@Lonbilly: Oh man, that's such a good idea, I always wanted to see Joshua with a miniskirt.

And knowing his tastes, it will certainly be pink.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I at least need them to do it to Beat. Because being able to customize Beat into the most ridiculous outfits would by far make up for the lack of not being able to dress Neku or Joshua in misleading outfits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back