• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU -Solo Remix- Out August 27th 2012!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Spoiler Spoiler Show

This image appeared on Gamefaqs, but that is the onlg person who has seen it so far...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

There seems to be much debate on the subject. I have no idea unfortunately.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I just assumed it was a new character/protagonist in general. If its real that is.

Edit: Didn't notice she is holding Mr. Mew. I have no idea what is going on anymore lol

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
There seems to be much debate on the subject. I have no idea unfortunately.

I just assumed it was a new character/protagonist in general. If its real that is.

Why would this new protagonist have Mr. Mew though?
Doesn't really make much sense.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Do all of the requirements for the Secret Reports. Once you get the final report and do the Last Day again, you will unlock the ending.

How do you unlock the Secret Reports? Oh, and does anyone know if getting 100% pin mastery does anything in this game like it unlocked Mr. Mew on the main menu in the DS version?

EDIT: I'll bring the rest of my post to the other thread...along with the above questions since they pertain to said spoiler.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
How do you unlock the Secret Reports? Oh, and does anyone know if getting 100% pin mastery does anything in this game like it unlocked Mr. Mew on the main menu in the DS version?

EDIT: I'll bring the rest of my post to the other thread...along with the above questions since they pertain to said spoiler.

Once you unlock the Chapters feature in the menu, you'll be able to see what needs to be done. It's a lot of stuff.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I got all the secret reports once, but i never saw the secret ending because i forgot. XD

i should do that again.

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
Never played TWEWY but I would love to get the IOS version and enjoy this "absolutely awesome game" that square have released. Truly I haven't been playing much attention to anything that square produced other than kingdom hearts considering it is the only thing I play from square. One question I must ask is will this app work on my 3GS because the requirements on the app store said it was for IPhone 4 and 4S. I would love to get some background info on TWEWY considering I have just finished DDD. Just please don't tell me it is not compatible with the 3GS. I it can work with IPod touch but not my iPhone I will be so upset.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Never played TWEWY but I would love to get the IOS version and enjoy this "absolutely awesome game" that square have released. Truly I haven't been playing much attention to anything that square produced other than kingdom hearts considering it is the only thing I play from square. One question I must ask is will this app work on my 3GS because the requirements on the app store said it was for IPhone 4 and 4S. I would love to get some background info on TWEWY considering I have just finished DDD. Just please don't tell me it is not compatible with the 3GS. I it can work with IPod touch but not my iPhone I will be so upset.
If the store says Iphone 4/4S then it's for the Iphone 4/4S, not the 3GS. And I don't think it works on Ipod Touches either.

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
If the store says Iphone 4/4S then it's for the Iphone 4/4S, not the 3GS. And I don't think it works on Ipod Touches either.

*facepalm* really?! Damn that sucks! Guess I won't be able to play it then. :( really can't be bothered ordering a DS copy. Oh well... Really can't see why it wouldn't be compatible the 3GS pretty well has every thing the iPhone 4 has to play games. Such a shame.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
It's a RAM issue. iPad 1 and all iPod Touchs (except for possibly the 5th gen) run on 256MB of it, while the 2nd and 3rd gen iPads, as well as the iPhone 4 and 4S, run on 512 MB... TWEWY requires the latter.

People have said that you can still install it on incompatible devices through jailbreaking but it will run very slowly and eventually crash.

DON'T JAILBREAK YOUR APPLE DEVICES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back