• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU -Solo Remix- Out August 27th 2012!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
You have to have a iPhone 4 or an iPad 2. What devices will play it are listed on the website, iTunes description, and press release. Since Apple thinks it's a good idea to let you download anything for anything regardless of compatibility, you'll need to check that beforehand.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
You have to have a iPhone 4 or an iPad 2. What devices will play it are listed on the website, iTunes description, and press release. Since Apple thinks it's a good idea to let you download anything for anything regardless of compatibility, you'll need to check that beforehand.

i guess they were going for a pretty specific audience.. talk about down to specifications..

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
What, you can't even have it on an Iphone 3G? Urg, that's total bogus man :<

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Next thing you know they will start doing countdowns for franchise cancellations lmfao

KHHacker6595

don't buy this, by downloading this your letting them know its okay to make an over hyped countdown for a basic port. If you really want to support The World Ends With You, go out and re-purchase the original DS version.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
don't buy this, by downloading this your letting them know its okay to make an over hyped countdown for a basic port. If you really want to support The World Ends With You, go out and re-purchase the original DS version.

Don't buy this copy of the game which makes it more available to more people! Buy the older version with less new content that is harder to come by, and probably more expensive now, instead!

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

BASIC?
This shit is fully remastered and includes NEW content.
If they hyped up an HD remastering for KH, no one would have a problem with it. You're just butthurt that it's not a sequel.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Ironically pretty much the entire fandom got over the port already. You're on your own there buddy.

Also, the Chrono Trigger iOS countdown says hi.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
If iOS ports get a countdown then so should have Megaman Legends 3!

Narukami

&#7435;&#618;&#628;&#610;&#7448;&#618;&#628; &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Sorry to be so blunt, but you guys are so butthurt over this like your life has been ruined by it not being a sequel. I mean I totally understand if this ended up to be a "lazy port," but it isn't. It's got high quality graphics and music, a new battle system and even more new music including KH3D's. It's a great way for people who haven't played the game to get access to it, and it's just as inviting to people who have already played the DS version.

And it's not Square's fault that you convinced yourselves that you're getting a sequel when the countdown was vague from the beginning. You can only blame yourselves for setting your expectations so high.

Seriously, stop being so negative about this and be glad they're willing to give the game any attention at all.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Sorry to be so blunt, but you guys are so butthurt over this like your life has been ruined by it not being a sequel. I mean I totally understand if this ended up to be a "lazy port," but it isn't. It's got high quality graphics and music, a new battle system and even more new music including KH3D's. It's a great way for people who haven't played the game to get access to it, and it's just as inviting to people who have already played the DS version.

And it's not Square's fault that you convinced yourselves that you're getting a sequel when the countdown was vague from the beginning. You can only blame yourselves for setting your expectations so high.

Seriously, stop being so negative about this and be glad they're willing to give the game any attention at all.

thisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthis
Square Enix didn't over hype this countdown, the fanbase did. Sure, go ahead and be disappointed, everyone was a little, but to be completely angry and butthurt is the stupidest kupoing thing ever.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv

Seriously, stop being so negative about this and be glad they're willing to give the game any attention at all..

WHERE'S REP WHEN YA NEED IT?!?!?!?!?

seriously though, this can go for any fandom that was disappointed by high expectations not rooted in what was given.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I mean if its any consolation the port is really nice looking and the new fighting style is pretty fun imo, especially if you were never to good at the double battle style.

So instead of griping I encourage all eligible fans to buy it and watch how you'll be surprisingly satisfied

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Really, everyone who is pissed about this needs to get over themselves. This port wasn't shoddily made and hastily put out in an attempt to get cash quickly; instead it was carefully made and meticulously ported over to give an experience as high-quality as the original. And there was never ANYTHING said about a sequel; I thought there was and I was mistaken since someone else started that rumor. Several iOS ports have had countdowns before, such as Chrono Trigger which was previously mentioned. This is no different.

So really, stop throwing temper tantrums and give it a chance. It's solidly remade, and there's still the Crossover soundtrack on the way. And there's absolutely nothing wrong with more people being able to experience this game; everyone should, if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back