• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU -Solo Remix- Out August 27th 2012!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm not having the same problem others have had, but I downloaded the game successfully on my computer, and when I try to put the app on my phone it says "1 item could not be synced. See Itunes for more information." I go to Itunes and it is telling me NOTHING!!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ITUNES!! Ugh! I'm so frustrated at Apple right now, their products are nice, but have serious flaws like this. I went online looking up the answer and a lot of people have this syncing error with everything (music, photos, videos, apps) and nobody knows a definite way to fix it for any of those problems. I have to wait till tomorrow when I wake up so I can call Apple and figure this stupid crap out -__-

What do you have? An iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch? If iPod Touch, it doesn't work. If iPhone or iPad, is your iPhone 4 or 4G? Those are the only two it works on. If iPad...idk it works on all iPads above the 1st Gen so...

BagelBreath

Awards
It not working with the iPod is total BS. =/
I'm going to fiddle with the IPA and see if I can get it working.

Decrith

Wow first day and I'm already hearing a lot of problems. This is why I hate i<insert word here>. Anyway, my cousin has an iPad I'm trying to get him to let me burrow it, but no good, the dude is stuck playing angry birds and all those casual games day in and day out.

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
Anyway, my cousin has an iPad I'm trying to get him to let me burrow it, but no good, the dude is stuck playing angry birds and all those casual games day in and day out.
I feel so sorry for your cousin... For playing those terrible games.

It's not working on the iPod Touch? Well that sucks, I guess there's no chance on it working on my Nano either. XD Still holding out for an Android version, but SE have released hardly any apps on Android so far, I don't know if it's the same on iOS though.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
After 3 hours of troubleshootng, I came to the conclusion that, even with the newest version of ipod, this game will not work.

I finally discovered, as Sign said, that the game isnt compatible BECAUSE it requires a camera flash.

I dont know if this is siomething SQUARE can fix in an update, but basically, all ipod touch users are and will be very disappointed after spending $17.99 on a game that doesnt work.

Confirmation on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/brilingual/status/240073560666808320

Last edited:

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
At 589 mb for a full sized game I find that extremely resonable

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
DS TWEWY was under eighty megabytes. Goes to show they've obviously upped the visual and audio quality by miles compared to the original game.

Oran

Awards
So why does this game require a camara flash? Do you take picture at one point in the game or something :/? And if it does not work with ipod why does it show up on the app store for ipod users? Like said before apple devices are nice and cool but stuff like this yesh.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Alright just got the game and it is beautiful. The dragging with your fingers things is gonna get some getting used to though so yeah. So far so good

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
What do you have? An iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch? If iPod Touch, it doesn't work. If iPhone or iPad, is your iPhone 4 or 4G? Those are the only two it works on. If iPad...idk it works on all iPads above the 1st Gen so...

Oh, so I guess I can't play it either then. I have the first iPad. Oh well, good to know before I wasted my money.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
My heart goes out to all of you iTouch users that purchased the game only to find out out it isn't compatible.

Decrith

I'm going to admit, I'll probably never get this game (Solo Remix, already have the original DS version), but I do hope it sells well, if this keeps we just might get the sequel that we want.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Anyone have any idea how much memory the game will take up?
Because I do not have a lot left on my phone and I can't delete much more...
I would like to play this game again but I only own iPhone4s...

It says it only takes up 589 MB in the shop, but I think something is wrong because on my Iphone 4, it takes up a whopping 2.3 GB, that is outrageous (and worth it!). I had 1.4 GB available when I started to download it, and before I knew it, I had to delete over 4 apps and get rid of all my music (I have to use by old Ipod Nano again) just so that I could fully download it. It seems to need more room as its downloading, since when it was downloading, I only had 2.4 GB available, and then as soon as it finished I had 2.7 GB.

So why does this game require a camara flash? Do you take picture at one point in the game or something :/? And if it does not work with ipod why does it show up on the app store for ipod users? Like said before apple devices are nice and cool but stuff like this yesh.

I'm curious about that as well, does the game utilize the camera, because that is really weird, I just don't understand why the game NEEDS a camera flash <_<

Are they planning on making it compatible for Ipod Touch users?

You'd have to ask SE about that, I'm sure they could patch it as I don't think the game is actually going to need a camera flash, but it could be like with KH3D and they just don't feel like patching it so they blame Apple, and Apple will blame SE, etc.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
So does that make there aperance in Dream Drop Distance double as a promotion slot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back