• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU -Solo Remix- Out August 27th 2012!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
This should be SE's motto (if you replace "report" with "dislike")

418432_439524249425809_1925562793_n.jpg

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
We can do without you trying to fan the flames and bait them.
calm down friend, that wasn't my intention. I was just stating my thoughts on the matter

Last edited:

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
I'll admit to being bummed that I can't get the port. My phone's through TMobile, so no iwhatever for me; and I just shucked out the money for a 3DS, so no ipad. Oh well, I'll just go back to my corner and keep hoping for that sequel. *returns to Dream Drop and torturing Neku and co.* Only gripe with that game: Dream Eaters in the team only. Would have been killer to have Neku in the party...

kupo1121

Awards
For anyone who cares if this wasn't already mentioned, the game is now on the App Store (at least for Iphones) within the US ;D

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
notwewy.png

I just did an update and everything. I swear nothing ever works for me.

its 2:15 where i am, and ive been trying to get this game since 12.

my ipod is 8 gigs with software version 5.1.1

WOOOHOO

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Wow, that sucks. Maybe you don't have enough memory for the game? Idek know man

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Wow, that sucks. Maybe you don't have enough memory for the game? Idek know man

i literally tried everything. i had to update the whole ipod then my computers memory didnt have enough space to back it up so i had to clear some stuff.

then i had to remove ALL my music to make room for this game and THEN they tell me it wont work.

Does ANYONE have any idea what ic an do besides buy an iPhone?

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I've been meaning to get an iPod touch for a while but I've been needing an 3DS too so now I'm regretting not getting one or the either last Christmas when I had the chance. I'm allowed one new piece of tech each Christmas but I was holding out to see if they'd put out a limited edition KH3DS. Which of course they didn't. Sad Ruran is sad. :(

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, looks like it's not compatible with mine either, which is retarded because I've had it for less than a year :v

Something stupid about how the camera doesn't have a flash or something.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah, looks like it's not compatible with mine either, which is retarded because I've had it for less than a year :v

Something stupid about how the camera doesn't have a flash or something.

mine just says not compatible (see sig)

im really upset about this, i really dont know what to do

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Go to the App Store on your iPod and look it up in the Purchased menu. Click on the down arrow and see what pops up. Chances are, we have the same problem.

"This app requires a camera flash."

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Go to the App Store on your iPod and look it up in the Purchased menu. Click on the down arrow and see what pops up. Chances are, we have the same problem.

"This app requires a camera flash."

actually its not giving me that, but i looked up on apple some troubleshooting, and it sait to make sure you are using the newest version of iTunes. so im downloading that now and its my last resort.

EDIT
there it is. the camera flash. i need it.

Last edited:

kupo1121

Awards
I'm not having the same problem others have had, but I downloaded the game successfully on my computer, and when I try to put the app on my phone it says "1 item could not be synced. See Itunes for more information." I go to Itunes and it is telling me NOTHING!!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ITUNES!! Ugh! I'm so frustrated at Apple right now, their products are nice, but have serious flaws like this. I went online looking up the answer and a lot of people have this syncing error with everything (music, photos, videos, apps) and nobody knows a definite way to fix it for any of those problems. I have to wait till tomorrow when I wake up so I can call Apple and figure this stupid crap out -__-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back