• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU -Solo Remix- Out August 27th 2012!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Great for iOS users, crap worth nothing for android and non-iOS users. It's not like a game system where I can just go and get one.

Anyway, I'm hoping to hear some more music other than what we heard from the teaser site.

You can go out and buy an iPod Touch, though. It starts at $199, and it is pretty damn handy if you need something to store your music, check email, write notes, check FB, etc. Of course you don't have the benefit of a data plan since it is just an iPod, but it isn't like an iPod doesn't have a variety of uses.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
JHOdi.png

MinerKing

Do you think this will run on an ipod touch? I see on the site that it says Iphone 4~/Ipad 2~, and doesn't mention ipod touch devices at all. Maybe just the 4th gen touch? My sister has one and I would love to take it for a week.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
Do you think this will run on an ipod touch? I see on the site that it says Iphone 4~/Ipad 2~, and doesn't mention ipod touch devices at all. Maybe just the 4th gen touch? My sister has one and I would love to take it for a week.

Yes you can.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
ARE YOU KIDDING ME PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME I CAN PLAY THIS ON MY IPOD TOUCH

I just cleared 5 gigs off my hard drive to update my ipod, and after 3 hours, and purchasing this app, it tells me its not compatible with my ipod.

I CANT EVEN

Last edited:
Awards
Website
sites.google.com
I don't like this, I don't like this one bit. Though many have said Square Enix would royally butcher any sequel (and I still think that's very possible), I don't approve of this.

AN iSOMETHING PORT, WHYYYYYYY

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I do wonder why they insisted only on an iOS release though. Would an android port have been so hard?

Last edited:

Izayoi

galactic cancer
You can go out and buy an iPod Touch, though. It starts at $199, and it is pretty damn handy if you need something to store your music, check email, write notes, check FB, etc. Of course you don't have the benefit of a data plan since it is just an iPod, but it isn't like an iPod doesn't have a variety of uses.

there's a reason droid and non-iOS users are droid and non-iOS users

apple is the devil

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
You guys act like this is the first time they've ever ported a game over to iOS.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
So apparently 4chan is responsible for the majority of the dislikes.

Also HAND(The developer for 358/2 days and Re:coded) did the porting.

Last edited:

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I'm not really mad since I have an iPad, but android users now have another reason to be pissed off lol

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm not really mad since I have an iPad, but android users now have another reason to be pissed off lol

We can do without you trying to fan the flames and bait them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back