• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU -Solo Remix- Out August 27th 2012!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Why don't you both just drop it? This is going to go no where.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
You were stating that a secret ending would appease most people.

My entire post was me talking about the entire revamp of this game, not just of a possible secret ending.

Have you seen the trailer? There's not necessarily new story content but you have an updated gameplay system, updated visuals, Tin Pin Slammer can be played with friends, new music etc. It's very possible that other things of the game have been updated as well.

So again, 30 seconds of new content? This port is way more than that.

Anyway, I digress. This isn't going anywhere.

The World Ends With You -Solo Remix- | SQUARE ENIX

is the song on the website new? I have never played the game but I'm in love with this song!!

I hope we get a new soundtrack re-issue soon!!

Yeah, it's one of the new songs :3 Can't wait to hear the new music!

darkheart709

Bronze Member
Of course they were building hype, they want it to sell now don't they? That and they were obviously excited about all this. New soundtrack + a port to iOs devices with updated visuals and whatnot.

What most of the fans did was believe that there was a sequel coming. That's what they were hyping for, however, no one ever said anything about a sequel, plain simple.

the only ones who would have been hyped from that teaser site were the fans who had already played the first one and wanted more, plus there was also that interview with nomura on KH3D where he suggest they might do more with the series and that was one of the reasons Rhyme got a voice actor. fans read into this, probably too much, and with the teaser site hype rose

You can't even judge the game now because you haven't played it yet. For all we know (as mentioned before), there can be a secret traile in this game that hints at a possible sequel. The translator could be easily referring to that by saying moredripthanleak, as in, you haven't seen what we have in store for you.

Then again, I'm not even hoping for that. Just enjoy the fact the more people will be able to play this game and that SE is still giving it attention. It's plain obvious that they're not done with the series.

I'm not saying the game will be bad, although i do think cutting out the second character does kill some of the uniqueness of the game, i don't think porting it is a bad idea either

also how can you say "It's plain obvious that they're not done with the series.", they never said that they plan to do more with the series other than just an ios port, there's no guarantee that something more will come...unless your just reading into this like the fans did that expected a sequel

As I said before, going with hype = never good. You'll always end up feeling disappointed.

i'll agree with that

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Im not going to overreact, but I will admit that I'm really dissapointed. Will I buy it? Yup, even gonna get the iPad version cuz that's how I roll haha. But I guess that's the point, Square doesn't give a shit because they know very well a lot of fans are gonna buy it. It just buisness man.

Here's hoping for that secret ending.

Also I feel that my avvi really speaks to my irl reaction hahaha

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Okay, so I heard that if you buy an app for the Iphone, you can put on your Ipad and increase its size so that it'll be fullscreen but it'll be hurt by the increased image and the resolution will go down slightly (the Iphone version isn't as HD as the Ipad version). Is there any truth to this? Also, didn't someone say earlier that it should be up in the US soon? Now I'm getting nervous and I keep checking the App Store every 30 minutes, and I don't know what to search for so I just search "The World Ends With You" and nothing comes up :( I WANT TO GET THIS NOW!!!!!!

darkheart709

Bronze Member
Okay, so I heard that if you buy an app for the Iphone, you can put on your Ipad and increase its size so that it'll be fullscreen but it'll be hurt by the increased image and the resolution will go down slightly (the Iphone version isn't as HD as the Ipad version). Is there any truth to this? Also, didn't someone say earlier that it should be up in the US soon? Now I'm getting nervous and I keep checking the App Store every 30 minutes, and I don't know what to search for so I just search "The World Ends With You" and nothing comes up :( I WANT TO GET THIS NOW!!!!!!

don't think its out in the US until tomorrow.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
tumblr_m9dqkd2EkO1rxrf9to1_1280.jpg

DAT HIGH QUALITY

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I think they should port this to the Vita. I think it'd make the Vita worth it (besides P4G)
That too.

Also in regards to everyone furious and disappointed by this, here's a quote from another forum that sums it up nicely.
Gario said:
Emperor Charlemagne said:
Oh ho ho.
The sadness is delicious.
It will stew perfectly in my newest confection!

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I will admit it looks really nice. At $20 bucks I guess it'll be worth it.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Yes, you can download iPhone apps and increase their size on the iPad. I have a couple apps made for the iPhone on my iPad :p

MinerKing

I just beat this game the other day for the first time. I was looking forward to a sequel, but I would love to play it again. Too bad I don't have an iOS device ):
Didn't someone say they gave Rhyme a voice actor in regards to the future of the series? This iOS title doesn't have voice acting, does it?

State

Awards
This iOS title doesn't have voice acting, does it?
Nope. Pay the official site a visit and you'll see all the things included/edited in this version.

WaveK89

Great for iOS users, crap worth nothing for android and non-iOS users. It's not like a game system where I can just go and get one.

Anyway, I'm hoping to hear some more music other than what we heard from the teaser site.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Ya know, there was nothing saying that this absolutely isn't coming to Android, so I don't know why everyone's acting like it's a foregone conclusion that it won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back