• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU -Solo Remix- Out August 27th 2012!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Well if that's the case I'll probably just stick to the ds version I already own then. For now that is. :p

Yeah, doesn't Shiki explain how they have to fight on different planes or something to that effect? I assume that may change since they fight together now.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Okay, even though I lack an iPhone, I cannot control my fangasm right now.

I was already thinking about getting one in November but this makes me sure I'm going to get one. Especially since the iPhone has a bunch of other things I need on it, too. The graphics look beautiful.

I hope they do an eShop thing for the 3DS too, though. I want to play an original version since mine broke.

Oran

Awards
Sigh... Looking at everyone's negativity at this announcement is making me worry. If people end up boycotting this like Spain did KH3D, then Square may think people have no interest in TWEWY; to that end, they may never make a sequel...

I wouldn't worry to much this is just the fans initial reaction they'll get over it soon and most with apple devices will probably wind up getting it

On a side note why is the ipad version more expensive?

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I wouldn't worry to much this is just the fans initial reaction they'll get over it soon and most with apple devices will probably wind up getting it

On a side note why is the ipad version more expensive?

The graphics may look a little better with the bigger screen? I'm not really sure to be honest, I don't buy games for my iPad really. This will be the first time I have :p

Edit: Ninja'd. I assumed as much.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Apple-exclusive? they're just gonna lose my money on this.

which is too bad cuz I'm not a huge fan of the "multiple planes" battlesystem of the original.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
It definitely was a leak, not drip -_____- #moreleakthandrip

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I love the high quality renders and sprites. Having your partner fight alongside you is a great idea.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
*sigh* I have no money ;~; But the port looks so damn beautiful. And playing Tin Pin Slammer on an iPod/Phone sounds really fun right now *u*

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
the ratings for the YouTube video were disabled, the video supposedly had like over 2000 dislikes

man SE really shouldn't have hyped this up

They do this all the time. If anything, it's our own fault for jumping to conclusions.

rofl the video we uploaded was spammed with dislikes as well. Just a bunch of butthurt fans too ashamed to admit their wrongs and looking to push the blame on everyone but themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back