• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► The World Ends With You: Solo Remix Now Released on Android!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Sweet. Now I don't have to sell my soul to Apple if I want to play this.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
This means I can finally replay the game despite no longer owning my original DS copy. I am thrilled. Plus, Solo Remix just looks like so much fun. (though I do find 17.99 a bit of a hefty price so I will probably wait for the holidays)

Sweet. Now I don't have to sell my soul to Apple if I want to play this.

Essentially what I said when I saw the announcement.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
i've downloaded it, but when open it, it always force closing TT_TT
heeeelp~ :frown:

Have you made sure your phone's OS is up-to-date? What version of Android are you running and on what phone?

If your device uses Android RunTime, it won't work, sadly. Dalvik runtime will run it, though.

Last edited:

Raikohonma

Have you made sure your phone's OS is up-to-date? What version of Android are you running and on what phone?

If your device uses Android RunTime, it won't work, sadly. Dalvik runtime will run it, though.

mine is 4.1.2 OS, and i'm sure it use dalvik runtime since it's not kitkat >_>

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
At first it wouldn't even open at all on my Nexus 4 running 4.4.4. Then I read some reviews and learned that I just needed to switch my runtime from ART to Dalvik. Now it runs wonderfully. I'm loving this game even more than the original. I just hope I can find a way to transfer my save files when I get a new phone.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
No ART support? Yeesh, Square Enix is gonna have a problem. Android L, which is on the horizon, is replacing Dalvik with ART.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
No ART support? Yeesh, Square Enix is gonna have a problem. Android L, which is on the horizon, is replacing Dalvik with ART.

None of SE's games for Android work with ART. If they want their games to have any legs, they will have to make updates for all of them within the year or suffer the massive "YOUR GAMES CRASH FIX IT" mess when people move up to newer phones.

...And to think I went out of my way to get the DS version. Oh well. I can spare $18 if it means having it on a more accessible device for me and supporting the game.

Hey, the DS version has its own charm. Sprites and dual screen combat (and easier Tin Pin Slammer) are at least the highlights of the original.

Axel92

Awards
I want it in the PsMobile Store so i can play with PsVita

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back