• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends With You Solo Remix Finally Returns to the App Store

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Awards
Re: The World Ends with You

Summary of Shiki!D5:
FOOD METAPHORS

/edit

I don't remember Joshua's week being hard. =/

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

^Well I already have this game so I don't have to worry about-oh shit! Radiant Historia!

darkheart709

Bronze Member

So, again~ If you don't have an iPhone or iPad (that is compatible) and haven't had the chance to experience the awesome that is TWEWY, Amazon yet again has copies!

Amazon.com: The World Ends With You: Video Games

So, like, buy it! =D

And tell your friends!

kinda cool that the game jumped back so high on the amazon video game best seller charts, even if it is just amazon

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

Finally took the time to beat the final boss today. So glad I did! That ending.... so good. :3

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

If there is a sequel I hope Joshua doesn't change at all. His 3D appearance was blargh

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I'm personally looking into replaying TWEWY, I already bought it but first I wanted to push it on my boyfriend and other various friends before I try to perfect it. I'm getting impatient hahaha.

It's probably one of my biggest regrets letting my ex convince me to sell it. ;3; I bought it when it was brand new and everything, too...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Rofl, and Amazon is out of stock again. Let's see if they get another shipment. This is extremely exciting to see. It's #59 on the top 100 and continues to run out of copies (ignoring the expensive as hell 3rd party sellers)

I'm personally looking into replaying TWEWY, I already bought it but first I wanted to push it on my boyfriend and other various friends before I try to perfect it. I'm getting impatient hahaha.

It's probably one of my biggest regrets letting my ex convince me to sell it. ;3; I bought it when it was brand new and everything, too...

Good thing you purchased it again. ;A;

darkheart709

Bronze Member

Rofl, and Amazon is out of stock again. Let's see if they get another shipment. This is extremely exciting to see. It's #59 on the top 100 and continues to run out of copies (ignoring the expensive as hell 3rd party sellers)

Good thing you purchased it again. ;A;

the fact that its still able to stay around in the 100's after the discounted amazon price is sold out is really amazing, even when it sold out the first time and got out of the 100's i remember it was still in the 110's to 130's being sold by over price 3rd part sellers. that's really impressive for a niche ds game that came out years ago

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Square Enix Announces The World Ends With You -LIVE Remix-! - News - Kingdom Hearts Insider

TWEWY -crossover- OST Site Updates with Owari Hajimari demo! - News - Kingdom Hearts Insider

Live%20Remix.jpeg

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards

I don't get it. Is 20 bucks a good deal for that game?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I don't get it. Is 20 bucks a good deal for that game?

Obviously it is otherwise they wouldn't be selling out and restocking so often. You'd be hard pressed to find a copy of the original anywhere but online nowadays.

Neo

I can't believe this game is being sold out even after all these years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back