• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends With You Solo Remix Finally Returns to the App Store

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Re: The World Ends with You

just wait til you get to Another Day and find the secret one. huehuehuehue

Also yeah whip up a spoiler tag for anything too major, guys. Seeing as peeps will be getting back into this because of KH3D, there's bound to be new people coming in.

Oh god I found that. Very bad memories of stylus sliding.

blueheart

Bronze Member

I haven't played this game before, and I'm thinking of getting it. But I want to know, how long does it take to play on average? And how much would the game itself cost?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

It takes like three days to finish the story. Maybe a few extra days to do the bonus stuff if you want 100% and the Secret Ending.

You can generally find it for $19 on sites, but keep in mind it is hard to find depending on where you are looking.

SpraypaintReaper

Some people have been discussing the rumored new game to the TWEWY universe, and while a sequel would be neat, I think a prequel would be amazing. There are a lot of subtle hints in the game to something huge that had happened before the game's story, namely with Neku and whatever happened to his friend, whatever game Kariya mentions that happened for more than a week, and a certain someone's rise to the title of Composer.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

So Travis Willingham is going to be at my local anime convention tomorrow, so I went on his IMBd to check out al the stuff he has been in and apparently he was Higashizawa! I feel bad for not being aware of this :p I know he only recorded like...6 lines or something :p but still, this is one of my favorite games and I really want him to sign it :)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

So Travis Willingham is going to be at my local anime convention tomorrow, so I went on his IMBd to check out al the stuff he has been in and apparently he was Higashizawa! I feel bad for not being aware of this :p I know he only recorded like...6 lines or something :p but still, this is one of my favorite games and I really want him to sign it :)

Don't forget to stroke his Colonel Mustang side, though. xDDDDD

Awards

geez, and here I spent two years looking for a copy in stores...

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Gah! Travis was amazing! Such a funny and nice guy! And when I gave him the TWEWY he said he loved the game! :D Gosh this was an awesome weekend haha

Key Wielder

Awards

Quick question: I'm running back through trying to get all the reports, but I'm getting stuck on the challenges that require you to defeat blue noise symbols (bosses) on hard or higher. They take out my health just fine, but I can barely make a small dent in theirs. Any suggestions on what pins to use/how high my level should be?

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards

Only use mastered pins. Check the stats for each pin and only use the strongest ones but make sure they are ones that are easy to use and that you are already comfortable with. Also keep in mind that many of the stronger pins are Reaper or Angel class and you can only have one of each of those. Keep a good healing pin handy, preferably the one with the smiley face (I forget the name). Wear your best threads. Especially ones that give you more fusion stars at the start of battle. Build up your fusion stars and hit the boss with a fusion attack. This can save you in a pinch since it heals your hp. You should at least be at level 50 but for some of the harder blue noise, you might want to be around 70.

Key Wielder

Awards

Ugh, this means a ton of level grinding. As for the pins, I've mastered most of the ones that I have, but they aren't Reaper or Angel pins; I got most of them relatively early in the game, got comfortable using them, and never bothered to try anything else. ...And the only healing pin I have is the one Rhyme gives you. Better get to work on that. Thanks, Juggernaut! :)

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

You could just equip the pin, save the game, and then set your DS's date forward a week. Saves you a hell of a lot of grinding.

Key Wielder

Awards

You could just equip the pin, save the game, and then set your DS's date forward a week. Saves you a hell of a lot of grinding.

...That's a brilliant idea =D Thanks, I'll give that a shot. Otherwise I'd be at this for years.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards

That only levels up the pins. If you want to level up Neku, you'll have to do some grinding. But leveling up only increases HP. If you want to raise other stats, you need to wear better threads and collect stickers. To get better threads and collect stickers, you need Yen and trading items. To get that, you have to grind.

Key Wielder

Awards

Got it. I knew the level grinding would only help with health, but I'm seriously lacking in that anyway so I don't mind level grinding for that. The pins are tougher for me because, like I said, I sort of just stuck with my bare-basics ones and maxed them out. So getting some better pins and then maxing them out would take a while; if I can use Orion's shortcut on those, at least that cuts some time off it. I've got pretty decent threads already, and I bought all the stickers I could find. I'm thinking more stickers open up as you acquire a better relationship with the shopkeepers (definitely helps with threads, anyway) and fulfill quest objectives?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back