• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends With You Solo Remix Finally Returns to the App Store

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Re: The World Ends with You

Interesting. Very interesting. I knew this game was deep, but it seems just beating it is only scratching the surface.

Seriously man, chill out. This isn't the thread to have an anti-pirating debate in. I've got a lot to say about this post, but this isn't the appropriate time or place for it.

tumblr_lx91tlHzFB1qcnoy5.png

And like I said, I'm no anti-pirate.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com

Interesting. Very interesting. I knew this game was deep, but it seems just beating it is only scratching the surface.

Reasons I do/don't want a sequel. The world of TWEWY seems so well thought out, so spectacular. I don't want to get a game that cheapens that image, falling short of the promise TWEWY has shown. I would rather just speculate the heck out of the game until my brain explodes, I don't need a game to do that for me.

tumblr_lx91tlHzFB1qcnoy5.png

And like I said, I'm no anti-pirate.

haha, we cool man.

luna008

i beat the game, i started to come up with the theroy as i was getting the last of the secret reports, the one from the "another day"part of the game. i know the thory is kind of far fetched, but its how my mind tried to peice the werid parts together.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess

Honestly, the only sequel I want it to see the fall out of this game in a completely other game.

As in, "The Game in a foreign country". I think someone mentioned the game is different everyone so, other then the fees, it would be interesting to see how the game plays out elsewhere. Then all the higher ups will have some new global rules, or the red pins made it over or something.

The original group can have tiny cameos, but I'd rather it be a completely new experience in the same universe.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

Honestly, the only sequel I want it to see the fall out of this game in a completely other game.

As in, "The Game in a foreign country". I think someone mentioned the game is different everyone so, other then the fees, it would be interesting to see how the game plays out elsewhere. Then all the higher ups will have some new global rules, or the red pins made it over or something.

The original group can have tiny cameos, but I'd rather it be a completely new experience in the same universe.
I ..like this idea.

Recon

Art of War
Awards

Week 3, 4 days to go

Gotta grind to get my better pins up to max. Still using Ice Risers cuz it has probably saved my ass a few times. Too bad I can't evolve pins using mingle, which seems to be a requirement for some high damage pins.

snow_flake40

Awards

Week 3, 4 days to go

Gotta grind to get my better pins up to max. Still using Ice Risers cuz it has probably saved my ass a few times. Too bad I can't evolve pins using mingle, which seems to be a requirement for some high damage pins.

If you leave your DS in Mingle Mode, it'll eventually find a random Alien or something like that which gives you...100 MPP, I think? Just leave your DS plugged in and you'll get some points.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

my all time favorite pin, is the pin that requires you do blow into the mic to swing it..don't know the name. I just remembered that.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards

at the moment jelly and sushi are my favorites

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

This. This so much.
While I love the original gang, I feel their story could be tainted if continued.
And, seeing the Reaper's Game in other part's of the world could really flesh out the series' universe. (I think Seattle could fit really well as the setting.)

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv

I think I'd rather see SF as the setting, but then again, I'm biased. :p

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I think I'd rather see SF as the setting, but then again, I'm biased. :p

lol as am I xD I remember suggesting SF a few pages ago because of it~

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv

Well we do have a nice shopping center... I could easily see a lot of the streets being ideal to run around in.

I think the city's topography would lend itself well to a TWEWY sequel. :3

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

SF? San Francisco? or...?

Me saying Seattle is my bias too. But, it's hugely populated, has great music and art everywhere (there's a street dedicated to graffiti that'd be amazing to see in TWEWY), bunches of shady figures on every corner, and lots of businesses, big and small. Reminds me of how TWEWY portrays Shibuya tons. :3

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I wouldn't mind London. That place is gorgeous.And throwing my bias in, Sydney.

Recon

Art of War
Awards

The last boss is so fricken hard, even on easy mode. Maybe I should reconsider my pins, or even a healing pin...must..beat..game ughhhh

Awards
Website
sites.google.com

The last boss is so fricken hard, even on easy mode. Maybe I should reconsider my pins, or even a healing pin...must..beat..game ughhhh

gotta get dat Peace Full mayne, ridiculous heals right there.

edit: Also, I think the closest thing we have (in America, at least) to a Shibuya is New York City. I feel like it would be pretty hard to argue otherwise, especially considering the hustle and bustle of New York life, the jumbotrons, and the layout of the city all seem very similar to what we see in game.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess

Rio. I have NO IDEA WHY but whenever I think of that idea for a sequel, I place it in Rio. (And, no, it wasn't because of the movie. I thought of it before the movie)

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards

psssh obviously the sequel has to take place in finland

(seriously though a sequel would be kind of meh, same characters or not)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back