• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends With You Solo Remix Finally Returns to the App Store

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Realm Walker

Re: The World Ends with You

Yeah as far as gameplay goes TWEWY is probably the best DS RPG out there, if not the best DS game. It's probably the only RPG that didn't use the dual screens just to make it easier to look at menus. I need to replay this at some point.

I'm only on Day 4 (Week 1), but I think this might be the best JRPG I've played.

Dyed Red

If by criticize you mean oust for having cards in it, then yes they do.

(Also Neku going through a fourth game isn''t unheard of, due to all the hints)
Neku didn't go through a fourth game. When he wakes up in the scramble after the last fight, if you look at the people behind him, instead of walking right past him as they usually do because they can't see him, they are crowded around where he is.

I'm only on Day 4 (Week 1), but I think this might be the best JRPG I've played.
I do hope you enjoy lots and lots and lots of plot twists xD

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards

I actually liked this game a lot and it was one of the funnest DS games I've played and the soundtrack was amazing
I'm kinda on the fence cuz this game was so good that I don't want it to be ruined by a sequel
But they could also add things to it that would make it more interesting
But idk as I said I'm on the fence about it so idk whut side to take
I'm just wondering whut plot would they use
Using neku going through the same game is kinda repetative
I say either new plot same character (of course realting to the original plot tho)
Or different chracters same plot but added extras and new attacks etc
But I'm kinda attached to neku and shiki D:

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

So, I do not want a sequel.

I understand this. Given the game played in the plot, they could milk the hell out of this series, which I don't really want. I would be really glad if this could just be a really great stand-alone title.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Neku didn't go through a fourth game.
What happened in the intervening week between his final battle with Joshua and when he was able to properly meet up with Rhyme, Beat and the real Shiki?

Dyed Red

What happened in the intervening week between his final battle with Joshua and when he was able to properly meet up with Rhyme, Beat and the real Shiki?
Not exactly sure. But the crowd of people able to see him are crowding around him rather than walking past like they did while he was playing the game makes it pretty clear he is visible, thus being alive. I guess he had to get used to be alive again and all, so he spent the week doing that.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

just bought this game again, since Neku is going to be in KH. God I missed this game, it is so much fun.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

just bought this game again, since Neku is going to be in KH. God I missed this game, it is so much fun.
You saw part of a good game briefly in a worse game, so you went and bought the better game again. Why not just hold on to the better on in the first place?

Also can you not say cameo?

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

Kingdom Hearts is not a bad game, I believe KH and TWEWY are the best games yet.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv

It's a great game. So great that I had to make this (some time ago):
No307-ImaFirinMahLazarTWEWY.png

^.^

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards

Go play more games so you can have a less shitty opinion.

Calm down,everyone is entitled to his opinion.It is my favorite too eventhough I have played so many other games.That and the fact that It's connected to my childhood,it has a special place in my heart ;]

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

The franchise is certainly becoming it, though.Go play more games so you can have a less shitty opinion.

Haha chill out man, I too am of the opinion that KH is the funnest game. TWEWY at a close second. Don't bash him for his opinion.

btw, I have Deus Ex to haha

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards

The franchise is certainly becoming it, though.Go play more games so you can have a less shitty opinion.
Well don't you have a pretty mouth on you. Don't chew the man because of what he thinks. Not cool man.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

But it is a fact that KH isn't the best series. :/ Even as it being my favorite franchise I can safely say there are waaaay better games out there.

But everybody has their own opinions~

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards

But it is a fact that KH isn't the best series. :/ Even as it being my favorite franchise I can safely say there are waaaay better games out there.

But everybody has their own opinions~
Well really their is no best game ever. Every game is going to have it's flaws.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

There can - and in many cases (I believe) should - be a difference between what someone thinks is the best game they've played and the one that is their favourite. If any of the Kingdom Hearts games fall into the latter, good for you, I can't say anything about that. But if KH is genuinely the best game you've played, then having more exposure to gaming as a whole will do nothing harmful, and will have the benefit of lifting the bar for what you consider your best game in future.

And hell, there's of course different aspects within people's favourite and best games that lift them above others. Nevertheless, there isn't any aspect of a Kingdom Hearts game that isn't outdone by some other title or series. The only place that Kingdom Hearts games can't be faulted is in the music department, but that's part of the experience, which encompasses the game and more.

Essentially: Think of any aspect/s of any Kingdom Hearts game, and there are other titles that do it better. I still enjoy Kingdom Hearts games, but it no longer falls into the favourite or best category. Maybe quasi-nostaliga, but it's not old enough for that, only 'I had some good times' stuff.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

Now I finally have some incentive to replay this amazing game. Yeeeeeee buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back