• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends With You Solo Remix Finally Returns to the App Store

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Re: The World Ends with You

you were supposed to :( I just took out the 'DS' part. I think.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards

I have the money to get this game, do you guys think I should go and get this game?
When I first heard it was made by the same people that made KH I knew it was a buy, because I knew they would create a awesome game. So honestly they should make a 2nd one. Also the name was pretty cool at the time, and knew I had to get it.
You really have to ask still?

Roronoa Zoro

Always on the lookout for aliens
Don't really see why you should care but I might b

Yeah as far as gameplay goes TWEWY is probably the best DS RPG out there, if not the best DS game. It's probably the only RPG that didn't use the dual screens just to make it easier to look at menus. I need to replay this at some point.

Best character was Sho hands down.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

well I still haven't decided to get it or not, sorry I was thinking about doing it sometime, but money got tight on me.

vivi_07

TWEWY is the most addicting and funnest game I've ever played! XD My mission was to try to collect all the pins, but that was a fail. -_- I needed another DS and I couldn't visit my friend every day since some needed to evolve by mingling with friends. Haha after looking through this thread makes me want to play again, and actually try to beat they most difficult character in the game. ( I won't say.. I might spoil the game)
I wonder if he gives out a special pin? o.o

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice

He doesn't, but you do get a huge sense of satisfaction. Especially on the hardest difficulty.

I thought he gives one of the Black Planet set? Wasn't it Mars or something? I don't know since I haven't touched the game after I got the God rank haha

vivi_07

Really nothing?! Aww that kinda is a bummer... but idk I think he does give you something?
Wow you got God rank?! o.o Man you must of beat a bajillion noise then!

vivi_07

If you get all the secret reports I'm pretty sure you get the secret ending... o.o

Echoes

Wait, wahh there's a secret ending? About shiki this is a spoiler only read if you beat the game.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Another spoiler.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ill have to google that secret ending.

snow_flake40

Awards

Wait, wahh there's a secret ending?

Yup. I think you unlock it by getting every Secret Report. Then, just redo the last day and the secret ending plays after the credits, I believe. Hope that helps!

vivi_07

Hahaha sweeet! Power to the lazyness! ^^
Yeah and the Shiki thing... well uh.. yeah I never really got a good image of her well.. um.. you know what. (don't wanna spoil)

Dyed Red

Anybody other than me would like to see some extra content or something? Like, how Kingdom Hearts has Final Mixes and all, I'd definitely like to see a The World Ends With You+ with some more bosses, extra threads, idk. I beat all the bosses on Ultimate and basically have everything except 100% pin mastery and 100% threads, but I'm very close D: As for the sequel, idk what it would be about...it would probably ruin it.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

How would a sequel ruin the game? If the sequel sucked, just don't play it and only play the original. It won't ruin anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back