• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends With You Solo Remix Finally Returns to the App Store

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
Re: The World Ends with You

Yeah, then load your save, save the game, turn it off, then back on, change the time, turn it off, back on again and load your save. It's a pain in the ass. Fighting is waaaay easier and fun. It's only the ones that specifically need shutdown points I ever do this for.

I agree.

But then again, it's really not that hard if you have two DS and you change between them :D

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

But you don't need to use them, right? Because mine are broken T~T

I honestly didn't understand anything you said xD

Yeah, it is hard to understand. I didn't know exactly how to phrase that so I copy and pasted it lol and no you dont need to use them but they are convinent.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

You swap back and forth, because one DS will always be a week ahead of the other, and it means you have no need to adjust the time.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards

Im stuck at fighting Minimato, well not really, I want to beat him on Hard so i can get the Leo pin, but he is mad hard and keeps killing me, i need help please.
Also Neku and Joshua are level 47

I don't think you can get the Leo pin from the actual Minimato boss fight, you'll have to beat the game and then go back to that day and find his blue Boss noise and go from there.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net

∞;5126239 said:
You swap back and forth, because one DS will always be a week ahead of the other, and it means you have no need to adjust the time.

Or that.

Seems much easier.

Load up on the one at the right date, save, then go to the one a week ahead right?

Then switch back because the game doesn't think it's weird and just goes along with it.

GENIUS.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net

I have to do that too.

Plus, I have to spam killing Taboo noise so I can get shadow, or was it dark?, matter and trading that up so I can get the last TWEWY promo item :V

Then, I have to figure out what the fuck I'm missing pin wise and items wise and go from there.

We should post what our save stats are :D

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net

Yeah, but I'd rather just sit there and gather 99 dark matter and turn into shadow or whatever.

It's reaaallllyyy easy if you give Joshua the best items and leave him in the air for his jeebus beams.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net

Gotta fight them on Ultimate though.

And it's best to just sit around and spam fights at um.....AMX?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

All Taboo Noise drop Shadow Matter. That can be quested to Dark Matter.

Alternatively, Noises 80, 85 and 96 on hard or ultimate do drop plain dark matter.

Awards

So after looking for this game for a year I finally found a gamestop that had a copy...

Really shouldn't have been this hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back