• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends With You Solo Remix Finally Returns to the App Store

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Re: The World Ends with You

hey i heard you guys are having a hard time finding a TWEWY copy, but i see them all the time
target, walmart, game stop, block buster
they're EVERYWHERE lol

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

∞;5093694 said:
Battle ones are much harder to get. How could you even say Shutdown PP is hard to get when you just save your game, turn off the DS, then change the internal clock forward a week?

Shutdown points are a pain in the ass. Battle points are quicker if you beat up stuff a lot higher level than you.

Blobbit

Awards

Well, I ordered the game off Amazon and it should be here on Thursday. Anything I should know before I play it? (BTW, do you have to use the L and R buttons in this game?)

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Well, I ordered the game off Amazon and it should be here on Thursday. Anything I should know before I play it? (BTW, do you have to use the L and R buttons in this game?)

... I don't recall having to. It's been a while, though.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

They might be useful because of Sub-slots: As you wear more and more pins at a time, their controls can start to overlap. If that happens, try setting half of them to sub-slots. And if you don't want to rage, try leveling up before you fight the first GM or any GM lol

Blobbit

Awards

But you don't need to use them, right? Because mine are broken T~T

I honestly didn't understand anything you said xD

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I remember using the L button a lot after I beat the game so I could skip all the dialogue, but other than that...

Awards
Website
sites.google.com

Yeah, main use of the L and R buttons is for skipping dialogue after beating the game.

But I've started using sub-slots as well, though it's easy to get by without them.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards

I've finally found a copy of the game at a Gamestop while visiting my grandparents. After eyars of looking. Time to finally play it. I hope its worth the wait I had to go through.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards

So far I love it. It's an awsome game not only for the DS but all together. Glad I finally got it.

@Jordan - I agree the music so far is really good as well as the voices.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Three Minutes sucks dick.

Twister-Gang-Remix is toppest-tier.

Blobbit

Awards

This game has some of the best dialogue I've ever had in a game. The characters are so unique.

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

Could just change the date of your DS 1 week at a time ya know.

Yeah, then load your save, save the game, turn it off, then back on, change the time, turn it off, back on again and load your save. It's a pain in the ass. Fighting is waaaay easier and fun. It's only the ones that specifically need shutdown points I ever do this for.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706

Im stuck at fighting Minimato, well not really, I want to beat him on Hard so i can get the Leo pin, but he is mad hard and keeps killing me, i need help please.
Also Neku and Joshua are level 47

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back