• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends With You Solo Remix Finally Returns to the App Store

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

snow_flake40

Awards
Re: The World Ends with You

Does anyone know where I can find replica pins? They would be a really cool addition to any TWEWY cosplay.

TWEWY - The World Ends With You - 30 Pins/Buttons! | eBay

They do every pin from TWEWY, and by every pin I mean EVERY. PIN. The keypins, the fusions, everything. Incredibly awesome. If you go to the seller's shop, they sell tons of other nerdacious badges as well. I currently have way too many TWEWY pins (including the Player Pin, Red Skull Pin and my own personal pin set), many Pokémon badges (including the eight Indigo gym badges), some KH, some Invader Zim... All currently chillin' on the entire front half of the strap of my equally awesome Durmstrang academy messenger bag~ I have vowed to marry anyone that can correctly guess what each badge is from.

Anyway. They're great quality pins, so I'd definitely recommend that seller if you want to get some awesome sauce TWEWY pins.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards

WOW! O_O Thanks, that's a big help. I am so tempted to buy all 305ish of them. I'm gonna need more money.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv

Yeah, I agree with that.

Why is that not a meme but M. Bison is?

snow_flake40

Awards

I actually started hyperventilating when I saw that. Now my head is spinning and I feel dizzy. That is how pumped I am. I get pumped hardcore.

It's so... I'm just... Breathing so difficult... YES. YES YES YES.

Aw, I KNEW Neku being in KH meant something. I friggin' knew it! Now, what it is, exactly, I've no idea. A sequel would be ridiculously amazing. A port to 3DS with extra junk would be awesome in every goddamn way. Hell, even if they went the way of Theatrhythm and just had a rhythm game with chibi TWEWY characters I'd be insanely ecstatic.

Now, if you excuse me, I have some major squeeing to catch up on.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

It would be funny if this was released before Versus though- that is if this even happens.

SO, I couldn't find a store near me that held a copy of TWEWY, so I just ordered it off amazon.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Since this morning I have been spazing out because I carry TWEWY around everywhere so a possible sequel or something pleases me greatly. If it is just a port with an extra day and another secret boss, a really weird 3D remake, or a sequel that is in 2D or 3D I don't care~

I have some trepidations but for now I'll just stay happy.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

Though I'm so hype right now, I have no idea where they could go with a sequel. What would the plot be?

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards

Though I'm so hype right now, I have no idea where they could go with a sequel. What would the plot be?

That's why I hope it isn't a 3D remake. The Reaper's Game is over. The crew is back to their world and Joshua is one lonely angel. Maybe he starts another game to bring them back with new Reapers to take control of it. But then that would just be the same exact story all over again.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards

o_O....The game uses 2D sprites? MUST GET!!!

I guess Square Enix accomplished what they originally intended to do by including Neku in 3D: Give TWEWY more exposure.

I was going to pick the game up a long time ago, but decided against it. I think now might be a good excuse to get the game.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Why am I the only one not excited at the quasi-news? Does no one fear that he'll do what was done to Kingdom Hearts? Or even worse, given TWEWY is starting from a higher level of quality and uniqueness than the first KH game? I know the hope is unreasonable, but I nevertheless hope it's not something that has to be on the 3DS. The console alone and how Nintendo has handled it is enough reason not to buy the console, let alone the paltry lineup of game's it's supporting.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

Nomura isn't even that involved with the series besides Character Design, I believe, so that isn't much of a concern.

I really wanted this to be stand alone :( Such a beautiful game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back