• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends With You roleplay?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Anyone remember that TWEWY roleplay that I did about... 5 years ago? (Okay maybe 4, but close enough >.>;) Would anyone be interested if I made a new one in that similar style? c: Granted, I'll probably make the plot a LOT more original, but figured I would ask if there would be any interest! It could take place in a different location or the Reaper's Game could be a bit different, etcetc.

Just a warning, though: I'm ultra busy at Disney World currently (yay for making magic! :D), so it may take a little bit before the thread goes up. Maybe a week or two? But, if there's interest, I will definitely start a new RP!

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
TWEWY roleplays will always have my interest~

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
I'm always game. But these things have a tendency of. . . falling apart. We're not the kids we used to be, it seems, and a lot of veterans come back to get a nostalgia trip.

Not to say that I'm not one of those veterans, but the last time I was successfully active in a roleplay was longer ago than I care to remember.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I'm always game. But these things have a tendency of. . . falling apart.
Without fail, there is a TWEWY roleplay every year. Almost just as unfailingly, it dies. We must derive some masochistic love of TWEWY, because it's always the same people getting into it. Let's just give it a bash and see what happens.

Not to say that I'm not one of those veterans, but the last time I was successfully active in a roleplay was longer ago than I care to remember.
Dude, the only roleplay I've been in that saw itself through to true completion was the original Organization XV, and that was my very first roleplay. While reaching the destination is nice, it's best to focus enjoyment on the journey itself, since we all know how short-lives roleplays can occasionally be.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Then don't let this one die! We will make this RP work!

Yes, I realize that I've bumped a month old thread, but cares are not given.

saphexteni

I'm new to KH forums, but I'd love to be a part of a TWEWY roleplay!!

I roleplay on other forums, and I share your guy's worries and annoyance about roleplays never ending. For roleplays, I always stick to them until the roleplay officially dies... which pretty much all my roleplays have done, sadly...

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Though this isn't related to Takushi Rena's ideas, I'm in the process of developing an atypical TWEWY roleplay: A single-day game, in which the fate of Shibuya and potentially the whole world is decided. More involvement from the Producer and/or Conductor is likely. Anyone like the sound of this?

I roleplay on other forums, and I share your guy's worries and annoyance about roleplays never ending. For roleplays, I always stick to them until the roleplay officially dies... which pretty much all my roleplays have done, sadly...
Heh, brand new to KHI and already you've joined the all-my-RPs-die club. Nice to have you!

FairSovereign

A sad club to be in indeed, but I too would love to be involved! It so happens that this is one of the few hand held games I've ever played, let alone beaten. :3

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Some brainstorming for my single-day/short TWEWY RP is coming along rapidly. You might be able to expect a signup thread within a week~

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
This thing might get me back into RPing. Always got love for TWEWY.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
I myself would love to see a twewy rp enacted, and though all of them seem to have a death curse one should never surrender to such things so I DO IT, and i am in my friend.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Then let's make one that beats that curse! :D But seriously, I'll probably post one up veryvery soon, though I'm still trying to get ideas on it xD; Would you guys be interested if it had a bit of post-apocalyptic-ness to it? I'm just trying to think of ways it could be different than the norm.

With the partners, too, I have an idea of how players can go on if their partner leaves the RP, since they technically wouldn't be erased; that way, everyone won't have to depend on their partners to continue, since that was a big problem in the first RP that I made. :c

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Only if we are actually able to get to day two. Seriously, what is it about the second day that just makes all TWEWY RPs die?
Ahahahahaha if that isn't the truest thing....

Then let's make one that beats that curse! :D But seriously, I'll probably post one up veryvery soon, though I'm still trying to get ideas on it xD; Would you guys be interested if it had a bit of post-apocalyptic-ness to it? I'm just trying to think of ways it could be different than the norm.

With the partners, too, I have an idea of how players can go on if their partner leaves the RP, since they technically wouldn't be erased; that way, everyone won't have to depend on their partners to continue, since that was a big problem in the first RP that I made. :c

I think I joined that RP! Post-Apocalyptic sounds pretty beasty to be honest. So I'm down.

Welp, my one's up: http://forums.khinsider.com/canon-signups-discussion/170387-world-ends-you-one-day.html

So Rena can have her thread back, of course direct all discussion of the 'single day' TWEWY RP to the above thread.

Is that still....gonna happen?

YES. I realize this thread is months old. So WHAT >:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back