• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends With You roleplay?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
You don't have to be that dearly concerned where you have to mention you know the 'bump cap' is three months. And yes, TWEWY One Day will still be going ahead, provided the numbers improve.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
You don't have to be that dearly concerned where you have to mention you know the 'bump cap' is three months. And yes, TWEWY One Day will still be going ahead, provided the numbers improve.
Lmao sorry, I just bumped something earlier in the week and got a VM about it so i'm paranoid. Alright, I might hit that up.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
OKIES. FORGIVE ME FOR THIS D: Christmas is coming to Disney World annnnnnd... to be perfectly honest, I'm gonna be uber busy once it comes around xD I don't want to start this and have it die because I'm too busy to keep up with it, but come January, I'll post up a thread and get this whole thing started! :> For now, feel free to toss around any more ideas, if you want, and I'll message you guys once I post up a thread!

And ack, sorries Orion that we didn't really discuss your idea in this thread >.< I wanted to go with something different, but I'm sorries I didn't say something :c But I hope your RP does well! :D

Awards
For now, feel free to toss around any more ideas, if you want, and I'll message you guys once I post up a thread!

WELP. Since Rena suggested it~

Well! Any ideas, guys?

Honestly, I'm game for just a regular old, survive-for-seven-days plot like in the original
. Same Shibuya, same Noise...

Just with an original cast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back