• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU [roleplay chatter/ooc thread]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Sorry fellas, I've been trying to write up my post but this past week has been rough on my creative juices. I'm actually really excited for my next post as well but haven't been able to really set it up yet. Pinky promise that I'll work on it soon though 😘

• Love
Reactions: Max

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Put a post up, took a bit longer, lot of moving parts happening during the week. Decided to engage but keep a low profile just by talking to your team, might as well seeing as Kam didn't set a time limit.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I finally finished my playthrough of TWEWY Final Remix, which ended up being my first time playing A New Day since prior I had only played the original on DS. I grabbed all the Secret Reports too, and man, it has me hyped to finally get to start NEO and also just has me in a super mood for the RP 😂

Deimos

Awards
As much as I would like to oblige, I've held off so Rhaps could posts as both DJ and Kam, fairly difficult to progress without a Game Master you know?

Max

Staff member
Awards
Well Rhaps has been MIA since mid-October, so we're kind of just stuck right now until she comes back.

Deimos

Awards
If nothing else, I want to say that early rhythm and post rotation got broken pretty hard. Any ideas on the hijacking of this thread xD

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Any ideas on the hijacking of this thread xD
If we do that, then the first thing we'd have to do is decide what is actually happening in the story at the moment. There's two separate end points we've stopped at and idk which one is the 'real' one. By that I mean Max's post ended in the store about to buy the crepe and the second is Dari's post happening as the group is traveling to the store, I think. I was gonna post while in the group were in the store but decided to wait and see after Dari's post, but we've been in a rut since then. I say we should first decide where the the group is at the moment and then move forward from there.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
I'll gladly clarify where my post connects, it's set basically during/towards the end of Max's post. Specifically they all should be in the same area of Miyashita Park, my reapers just happened to notice them looking mad extra doing some stretches? Lunges? (wth are you doing to these kids Max??) Then hit them with a quick questionnaire. Granted, they haven't introduced themselves, let alone said outright that they are reapers so it's open to interpretation of them being players.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Then if it's cool with everyone, can we say that, at the moment, the group of players are currently heading toward the small crepe shop, where the Reapers are now interrogating them? As for post order, we can either start anew from the top or decide one now. I don't think we really needed a specific post order in the past, but I can see how it helps structure everyone.

Max

Staff member
Awards
I'll just hold off on posting again myself until everyone involved makes it into the shop, I don't imagine it'll take too long for everyone to work their way there. Jin'll just be doing his lunges in that past on the way.

And Dari, Coach just wants everyone to be the best they can be! I'm sure the players will all thank him when all is said and done.

As to the business of pressing on, I'm cool with us moving forward if everyone else is. I say we have some time that we can move along now without much worry, and when it comes to a point where Game Master stuff needs to be happening, we can work out if someone else is gonna take the reigns and work out the how and the why then if Rhaps still hasn't returned.

purgatory

Awards
Then if it's cool with everyone, can we say that, at the moment, the group of players are currently heading toward the small crepe shop, where the Reapers are now interrogating them? As for post order, we can either start anew from the top or decide one now. I don't think we really needed a specific post order in the past, but I can see how it helps structure everyone.
Perfectly ok with this. New flow is probably gonna restart with Deimos being the first in the chain.

Max

Staff member
Awards
So what's the word? Is everyone okay with us moving forward with this? Does anyone still want to? Because I'm here for it.

Deimos

Awards
I'm in the camp of moving things along, if CD has anything else he needs to add, it'd make more sense to restart a posting order after him. That aside, i'm fine to continue if everyone else is in agreement to thread hi-jack ;)

Max

Staff member
Awards
I'm in the camp of moving things along, if CD has anything else he needs to add, it'd make more sense to restart a posting order after him. That aside, i'm fine to continue if everyone else is in agreement to thread hi-jack ;)
Well I know one thing which was in regards to his whole question of where Dari's post took place was CD and I had actually spoke about something we were gonna do with our chatacters in his next post and in mine, and that was to take place in the shop. Since we're now in a limbo of being outside the shop prior to entering for a sec, I think CD and I both need to wait out everyone who wants to converse out there and catch up before either of us post again, unless we just pretend entering the shop never happened in my last post. (Don't read that as me saying I thought there was anything wrong with your post, Dari, because there wasn't. We just planned ahead a little and then had a moment of confusion).

It's really not a big deal, but we just need to decide who wants to go first and get things chugging along again. Once we're back in a flow, if we finish up the mission and Rhaps still isn't back then we can decide who we want to GM from there if need be.

Back