• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU [roleplay chatter/ooc thread]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
We'll be pulling at your arm every day til the seventh day, don't worry :3

Edit: Put up a post for you all.
I like how you implemented flicking your pin into accidentally making a scan, that was pretty good!

I'll try to get my post up either tonight or tomorrow night.

Awards
quick question purg, are you referring to Spike or just a random NPC? I thiiiiink spike is the one guarding the wall

also hope irl has been good to yall, i hate being an adult as always and can't believe i'm still roleplaying on this 2 decade old forum. but it's fun : D

purgatory

Awards
quick question purg, are you referring to Spike or just a random NPC? I thiiiiink spike is the one guarding the wall

also hope irl has been good to yall, i hate being an adult as always and can't believe i'm still roleplaying on this 2 decade old forum. but it's fun : D
Went back and edited my post, I'm pretty sure I'm the first to acknowledge he's over there.

I sometimes I debate putting my age on here, but I was roleplaying in 2013 when I joined and that was a while ago.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Gonna see about getting another quick post tomorrow morning to get the Players moving with the wall mission, so if you want to beat me to the steaming hot fresh-out-of-oven posting, here's you're warning 👀

Deimos

Awards
Considering on making a Harrier for Coach that uses a Simon Says Rhythm based psyche heavily drawing inspiration from Parappa The Rapper.

• Wow
Reactions: Max

Max

Staff member
Awards
Considering on making a Harrier for Coach that uses a Simon Says Rhythm based psyche heavily drawing inspiration from Parappa The Rapper.
Whoa! I'm about it, french those fries, Deimos!
unnamed.png

Awards
Gonna see about getting another quick post tomorrow morning to get the Players moving with the wall mission, so if you want to beat me to the steaming hot fresh-out-of-oven posting, here's you're warning 👀

go ahead and post fam, I'm outta town rn and I won't be able to write something until early or mid this week

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
go ahead and post fam, I'm outta town rn and I won't be able to write something until early or mid this week
hell yeah dude I'll work on it tomorrow morning!

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Well that was anti-climactic CD. I was only just starting to see that meme everywhere since maybe about a week and a half ago. If Deimos wants to hit us with a PSX classic, I say let him.

Work schedule just changed up recently, so my posting may be geared more towards the end of the week if theres no downtime for me earlier in the week. All I know is my sleep is gonna be off for a week, fun stuff for this old man.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
oh heck yeah dude I'm down for it too, it just reminded me of that meme as well and HAD to share it XD

Also I'm bad at scheduling and my post will be up in the late afternoon instead lol
edit- Me when I realize the entire day has passed me by:

2A023A59-EFBC-4576-84D5-5805B917D36F.jpeg

I’ll get a post up soon™, I promise lol

Last edited:
Awards
What do with that little pink ferret?
eat him

jk, he's still there for anyone to rp as needed, otherwise I'll write him in my next reply,,,,, hopefully soon! (im never going outta town 2 consecutive weekends without a day off work ever again)

Max

Staff member
Awards
oh heck yeah dude I'm down for it too, it just reminded me of that meme as well and HAD to share it XD

Also I'm bad at scheduling and my post will be up in the late afternoon instead lol
edit- Me when I realize the entire day has passed me by:

View attachment 14304

I’ll get a post up soon™, I promise lol
This was partially my fault.

Awards
I posted an intro. Then Rhapsody sent a ferret for my character to follow. Then I followed it. But it's yet to have lead me anywhere.
The day reset, but prior it was leading you to the group, and everyone had started to convene with Trippin I believe

Deimos

Awards
I posted an intro. Then Rhapsody sent a ferret for my character to follow. Then I followed it. But it's yet to have lead me anywhere.
She was saying our group approached you by Day 1's end and all interacted and we didn't get a response from you ;)

Chromatic

Become
Awards
She was saying our group approached you by Day 1's end and all interacted and we didn't get a response from you ;)

Oh. OK... so... I've got some figuring to do to get her involved? Or can I just write her into the mix with everyone now (well, soon; my first week of employment in almost a year turned into about 20 hours of overtime, so in short, I'm a tired human).

Deimos

Awards
Oh. OK... so... I've got some figuring to do to get her involved? Or can I just write her into the mix with everyone now (well, soon; my first week of employment in almost a year turned into about 20 hours of overtime, so in short, I'm a tired human).
You can do that at your leisure, but in real time (IC) none of us know her name, so expect some awkward pauses til you rectify that IC ;)

@Rhapsody you want we should wait for you? I know your eager to do Coach's lunges while we prepare to do Spike's mission.

Back