• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU [roleplay chatter/ooc thread]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
hell yea hell yea kam is all for new recruits tho... also we need a Band Name

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Their team name should default to Team Name Undecided if they don't decide soon enough 😂

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Dang that reminds me, I used to have a lead indie guitarist Player in an older TWEWY RP here. Her price was being able to play her instrument, but she had it with her in the Game. It doubled as a slap to the face and a literal axe lol. Makes me kinda wish I had brought her here as a Reaper instead of Spike, as much as I love that dude.

Or maybe I'll just make another Reaper... >:3c

Reactions: Max

Max

Staff member
Awards
Dang that reminds me, I used to have a lead indie guitarist Player in an older TWEWY RP here. Her price was being able to play her instrument, but she had it with her in the Game. It doubled as a slap to the face and a literal axe lol. Makes me kinda wish I had brought her here as a Reaper instead of Spike, as much as I love that dude.

Or maybe I'll just make another Reaper... >:3c
I like that, she ends up only being able to use the guitar in every way BUT the way she's passionate about. Spike did need to be born though, that guy is slick.

Deimos

Awards
Reading Chromatic's posts again just so I understand, she/her (feel free to correct my pronouns here) has no memory of any time previous same with her own name?

I'll be sure to make it abundantly clear that you maybe didn't hear that loud whistle take a jab at you in character for wandering away from the group ;)

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
I've got way too many "metal" songs I could give nearly all of the players. Except Jin and Adagio, those two seem to be a little TOO calm 🤔

I don't trust it!
It's always the quiet ones you need to watch out for...

Also I'll probably skip this post in favor of waiting for day 2 to start.

Max

Staff member
Awards
I've got way too many "metal" songs I could give nearly all of the players. Except Jin and Adagio, those two seem to be a little TOO calm 🤔

I don't trust it!

RBF (Resting Bitch Face)
Lmaooooo.
I think Jin is a little off for several reasons. One is like that kind of delayed response to a loved one dying, only in this case it's himself. He woke up aware of his situation and kind of floated through it, but I think it was his last couple thoughts where he's really like, trying to push away the reality of what's happening and play it off.

The other reason I feel like he's off (I say as his creator 😂) is because of his entry fee. He doesn't realize what's gone, but if he did it would be a way different kind of emotional state.
It's always the quiet ones you need to watch out for...

Also I'll probably skip this post in favor of waiting for day 2 to start.
Yeah, Coach is out until Day 2 as well, so you guys will be stuck with Jin for now.

Awards
Cool then I'll close the day after I reply as DJ. Should be by tomorrow at the latest, tonight at the earliest.

EDIT: done. kam has the technological literacy of my grandmother. also, I hope dari doesn't mind that kam dragged rhys along with her

Last edited:

Deimos

Awards
It already feels kinda weird being the only shibuya resident, it really doesn't feel like an advantage at all.

Max

Staff member
Awards
It already feels kinda weird being the only shibuya resident, it really doesn't feel like an advantage at all.
At least Adagio is able to give us a quick first location to aim for, otherwise we would have had to do a lot more legwork to figure out which direction to head in.

purgatory

Awards
We'll be pulling at your arm every day til the seventh day, don't worry :3

Edit: Put up a post for you all.

Last edited:
Back