• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU [roleplay chatter/ooc thread]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Introducing...
Name: Tomofumi Ishimoto
aka
"Coach Tomo!"
or
"The Coach!"
(He signs his name with the exclamation point and insists that he can "hear" it if people use it when they speak his name).

Affiliation: Reaper

Ranking: Officer

About The Coach!:
Everything is a game, and The Coach is always ready to lead his team to victory. Sometimes the people he's competing against don't even know he thinks he's in competition with them, and no one is a bigger rival to him than himself.

*BLOWS WHISTLE*

The Coach
believes the newest team (name to be announced!) to join The Reapers' Game is full of prospects, and he thinks HE'S their coach! He can't help but be critical of them, but it's only because he knows they can push themselves to be better and he wants them to be the best they can be. He has no qualms about giving them an inspiring speech none of them asked for and then summoning a bunch of noise that will try to erase them. And he absolutely WILL yell, scream, and coach the hell out of them to beat the noise... the noise he happens to be commanding to erase them (it's like he's coaching two teams against each other here, huh? We did establish he's his own biggest rival, right?)

Special Powers and Attacks:
Coach Tomo can form and manipulate sports equipment at will to apply buffs, debuffs, and attack.

Aggressive Forecheck - Decks the team out in hockey pads, helmets, and gear allowing the team to move in with an aggressive defense. "Go get 'em, Tiger!"

Resistance Training
- "This team has been slacking and it's time to whip you into shape!" Covers the team in weighted clothing to slow them down. The buckles and clips to remove said weighted clothing are all in pain-in-the-butt spots to reach, making these unideal if you don't have a workout partner. Also spreads random weights, ellipticals, treadmills, etc. around the battlefield.

Ball Control - "Ball control is all about keeping most of the dodgeballs on your side of the court and systematically attacking!" Forms seven dodgeballs in the air and pelts them at the selected target or targets. Hope you've been practicing your dodge!

Perfect Spiral - "Why are you holding the ball like that? The laces are there for a reason! USE THE LACES!" Coach Tomo can throw a football in a perfect spiral that forms a small whirlwind coming off the ball, allowing for some knockback to players, noise, and objects within close proximity.

Noise Form: TBA

Appearance: At 6 feet tall, broad shouldered, and possessing a rather muscular build, you would absolutely believe this guy played sports all throughout school and college. He wears a red button-up baseball jersey with a black Reapers Skull on the left breast and the word "Reapers" stitched across the front. The back of the jersey says "COACH!" and has a big number 1 adorned on it. Along with his jeans and Nike's, those with a keen eye notice that everytime he makes an appearance he's wearing a different hat belonging to a sports team.

Other Notes:
-When the players and noise are battling you can never actually guess which side he'll choose to buff or debuff. He loves the thrill of an underdog sports story or a crazy comeback and loves to tip the odds in either side's favor to make for a more exciting game and satisfying conclusion.

-Is always ready to give a pep-talk. If you don't pay attention, he may end up gabbing in your ear about a player's passion and the love of the game.

-May randomly start rubbing your shoulders to loosen you up. May blow his whistle from behind and start shouting at you to do push-ups, laps, or squats. It really is a toss-up.

-Watches Hiro "Spike" Yataro's streams on the occasion he has a spare minute. Doesn't actually care about the content, just wants to snag Mon-Star Energy Drink discounts.
Man. I can just imagine The Coach blowing a whistle right in your god damn ear LMAO.

Also, I can never call anyone "The Coach" without thinking of the One-Man-Cheeseburger-Apocalypse Coach of Left 4 Dead 2 lol.

Awards
There a character sheet to fill out or is this just a jump in and go?
no "official" character sheet, though if you want to create one for your character by all means!

however, it's not essential to join the rp (atm at least). dive in

Awards
niiice! and we'll definitely find our way to your character by my next post c:

also Max I totally forgot to comment on Coach, but oomg I love him. exactly the kinda dude Kam would feel drained by... I love to irritate her

Awards
Take the time ya need, Kam'll wait (in all seriousness though,,, im sure she's said this many times to Spike fff. it's coming from a sincere place)

Deimos

Awards
If he has a screen floating behind him next, with a chat log, I'm going to lose it.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Man. I can just imagine The Coach blowing a whistle right in your god damn ear LMAO.

Also, I can never call anyone "The Coach" without thinking of the One-Man-Cheeseburger-Apocalypse Coach of Left 4 Dead 2 lol.
What others deen obnoxious about The Coach he deems "tough love" haha.

I've never played the Left 4 Dead games, but I can only imagine 😂
also Max I totally forgot to comment on Coach, but oomg I love him. exactly the kinda dude Kam would feel drained by... I love to irritate her
I'm glad you like him, I'm definitely excited for his shenanigans and interactions with everybody. He'll be THAT coworker to Kam 😂

Max

Staff member
Awards
I think I may have over did it in my last post. ^^;
Haha it was good, it was fun to read.

Will everyone be okay if I post either tonight or tomorrow, or does anybody want me to wait?

Chromatic

Become
Awards
So I'm still getting my feet wet with The World Ends With You.

Are there any Canon pins that function comparably to reflect in KH? I'm leaning towards making my character a more defensive player.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com

Are there any Canon pins that function comparably to reflect in KH? I'm leaning towards making my character a more defensive player.
There are Barrier pins in the OG games, which have you stay in place in order to become invincible, and in Neo there are more reflect pins like Heartful Hotdog, or Guardian Glaives that protect you by wrapping you in heckling swords.
Also I’ll probably be posting tomorrow or so!

Awards
Also I’ll probably be posting tomorrow or so!

NOT "are mom and dad fighting again" 😭 also "i have something planned for day 69" im deceased

Also, seconding what CD said, there's a few pins that not only protect an entire team when activated, but also cause damage to the enemy when attacked. I'll check what the names of those pins are in a sec...

Speaking of, I'm thinking of having players wake up with a few new pins at the start of each new day. Like a reward for making it through. What'd yall think??

Last edited:

Max

Staff member
Awards
Speaking of, I'm thinking of having players wake up with a few new pins at the start of each new day. Like a reward for making it through. What'd yall think??
However many pins you give Jin, he's gonna start clipping them all to his shirt haha

Deimos

Awards
Not opposed to the idea, might be a problem because it's looking like purg's character is incapable of using them. I'm looking forward to an explanation on what her psyche does.

Back