• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU [roleplay chatter/ooc thread]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
aaahh ok, just wanted to be sure. the profile stated a noise form, which is usually only tied with Reapers from what I know

Awards
thats why. i can turn INTO literally a noise by choise. (part of omni hearts REBIRTH/REMASTER)

but....my noise would work something like a stand.
i can activate it from myself if need be.

Awards
goootcha. So long as you can manage to explain the why/how of it when it's brought up, since usually any Noise-related abilities are issued only to a Reaper ranked Officer or higher, or special cases like Rhyme. (At least, this is my understanding - anyone else please fee free to correct me if I'm missing something!)

Typically with these sorts of things we make sure to not get too unconventional with abilities, so that there's a power cap on what a character can do. Just something to keep in mind! We can always reassess if things get a little too wild

Deimos

Awards
I've got a team idea in mind, gonna wait for everyone else's live suggestions IC.

From what i've read on the game(s) backdrop, psyches related to noise really only belong to reapers. You may want to consider something more streamlined and conventional. NTWEWY's approach to player oriented psyches were linked to them manifesting through their player pins, their situations were "different" without going into spoiler territory, lets just say Fret's psyche "Remind" activates when he taps his player pin, and Nagi's. "Dive" is also her personal psyche, neither of these directly effect combat.

Adagio's Psyche "Tempo Control" is basically a complete support style that buffs/augments the entire team by about 10% early game, and 35% late game rotating between Attack > Movement Speed > Jump Height > Knockback etc.

Last edited:
Awards
goootcha. So long as you can manage to explain the why/how of it when it's brought up, since usually any Noise-related abilities are issued only to a Reaper ranked Officer or higher, or special cases like Rhyme. (At least, this is my understanding - anyone else please fee free to correct me if I'm missing something!)

Typically with these sorts of things we make sure to not get too unconventional with abilities, so that there's a power cap on what a character can do. Just something to keep in mind! We can always reassess if things get a little too wild
yeah, my noise is limited to the noise i fight.

Awards
Including boss Noise or a Noise form that a Reaper would take on? Ahh, that gets a bit tricky...

Might be best to use another abilitiy that doesn't include becoming a Noise, even if it is limited to the ones you are fighting. There are pins that exist which allow you to manipulate Noise to a degree, but any more than that and we start leaning into OP-ish territory for a player.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
abillity: omni heart (REBIRTH REMASTERED)
Abillity description:gives me the ability of different animals without a cost.
if i die,i change forms as a half of a animal of this type.
this means noise can be confused and controlled to fight other noise BY HIM.

Gonna chime in here.

Not for nothing, but in general being able to evade death by some manner of form change is already a red-flag for me personally. Your insulting the game by evading the very real precipice of death and that is NOT ok. There are currently 4 other players playing, none of them have a means to recover from injuries or respawn. This is very disingenuous as you describe that there is no cost/cooldown associated. I humbly request you either rework this psyche or engineer a different one entirely for the purposes of balance to the game. Your peers ahead of you (Rhaps, Deimos, Purgatory, and Max) all have some manner of unique psyche and none of them can respawn after they've been defeated/erased/killed.

You have essentially both. This is not ok.

OG TWEWY's Rules about death:

-If a player's partner is killed, they have 7 minutes before the partner that did not get erased, IS erased. This can be bypassed with help from either the Composer/Producer by converting the erased partner's soul-code into something like a pin, and having the player make a pact with said pin (See: Beat/Rhyme Week 1).

NTWEWY's Rules about Death:

-THIS I CANNOT EXPLAIN without spoilers. Apologies.

Last edited:
Reactions: Max
Awards
ah,ok ill take out the death thing then, forgive me i didn't know

i also did not know that.

btw dari and rhapsody love the pfps

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
btw dari and rhapsody love the pfps
Maritsu, I sent you a PM with some info on general forum and RP stuff. If you wouldn't mind giving that a read, and then you can feel free to PM me back if you want, or you can just come back to this thread after you read it. Just wanted to help you out a little bit.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Name: Hiro "Spike" Yataro

Affiliation: Reaper

Ranking: Harrier

Special Power: Power-Up Infusion.
Can infuse different forms of powers from popular media into his own being to alter his offensive and defensive capabilities.

Noise Form: GIANT KING PEPE
king pepe.jpg
I'm only half joking.

Appearance: Spike is slightly above average height, and very lean. He has pale skin and short disheveled hair. Though you'll probably never see it, as its always hidden under a purple cap with the world "WITCH" impacted on it in bold letters. He always keeps the hood up on his slightly darker hoodie, which also shares the same "WITCH" brand trademark in smaller letters around the left breast area, though it's unzipped and a dark t-shirt can be seen under it with a depiction of a six-pointed star made of cartoonish spikes.

About: "What up, Reaper Creeps? It's your boy SpikedHoof here! If you're reading this, that means you're a fellow Reaper, like me! You might have heard of outside of the Reapers tho--that's right! Reaper Creep Streamer in the UG and WITCH Streamer in the RG! I usually stream my day-by-days in an entertaining fashion for the Support Reapers stuck guarding walls, though my analytics also show I've got a following from a few of the higher ups! Maybe they want to see what life is like for the rest of us? Either way, you can catch me here at ReapCreep(dot)TV / Spiked_Hoof AND at my UG stream where I'm a variety streamer at Wtich(dot)TV / Spiked_Hoof. Right now we're playing through The Isaac of Binding, Duper May-Rio Bros. 3, and Malo: Master Chef Edition. You can catch my VODs at YouChew(dot)com / Spiked_Hoof_Archives as well! Make sure to like, favorite, and subscribe! Oh and finally, shout-outs to our sponsor Mon-Star Energy drinks! Now with 50% less Star Dust!"

...I hope this website doesn't ban me because it thinks I'm trying spam a website LMAO.

Other Notes:
-Usually spends the day streaming in the UG, and the night streaming in the RG. As a result he doesn't sleep much and instead relies on Mon-Star drinks to stay awake. Because of this, in the rare moments he isn't streaming, he's always dead tired and acts almost like a literal sloth.
-Because Officers tend to have much less free time than Harriers do, Spike always makes sure to under perform just enough to stop any ideas of a promotion. This is mostly done to maintain his double-streamer personas.
-He's a fucking memelord and often brings that to his real life speech patterns and mannerisms.
-uh
-yeah
-I think that's it
-Oh wait no he loves strawberry crepes, they're his favorite snack.
-And his favorite song is unironically Brain Power by NOMA

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Thank you, and it's no problem Maritsu.

If theres anything I can help you with with regards to how you want to write your Psyche I am more than glad to lend you a hand :) your peers in the thread i'm sure also don't mind helping either.

I saw three things
A. You transform into Noise yourself
B. You control a summon that transforms
C. You can control foreign/enemy noise
(These are all 3 separate things, thats why it's kinda hard to pin down what you were trying to explain)

If your going with one of these, B makes the most sense. In the games players can use Pins that have a feature/attribute of noise, site staff actually has a post >HERE< that summarizes most of the Noise Pins from the OG TWEWY.

@Max If you wouldn't mind, could you please clean up the triple posts? Rhaps would definitely appreciate it and it'd keep the clutter down to a minimum.

@Cassette-Disk, Lord if I see you use a pop-culture reference like PAC-MAN i'm gonna lose it. Also, REALLY, GIANT KING PEPE? Cantus Giant King Pepe?

Max

Staff member
Awards
I planned on it, give me a bit and I'll take care of it when I get home tonight.

Awards
also yes if you have any Qs regarding how to proceed with your character feel free to PM me as well!

Also, yall, let me know if you guys think it would be beneficial to update my first post in this thread with a list of rp rules. like the good old days? Starting this thread I didn't expect any newcomers to be interested in roleplaying (I truly thought this section was dead save for two threads, oop) but if there's a need for it then I'll gladly come up with it.

Name: Hiro "Spike" Yataro

Affiliation: Reaper

Ranking: Harrier

Special Power: Power-Up Infusion.
Can infuse different forms of powers from popular media into his own being to alter his offensive and defensive capabilities.

Noise Form: GIANT KING PEPE
View attachment 14222
I'm only half joking.

Appearance: Spike is slightly above average height, and very lean. He has pale skin and short disheveled hair. Though you'll probably never see it, as its always hidden under a purple cap with the world "WITCH" impacted on it in bold letters. He always keeps the hood up on his slightly darker hoodie, which also shares the same "WITCH" brand trademark in smaller letters around the left breast area, though it's unzipped and a dark t-shirt can be seen under it with a depiction of a six-pointed star made of cartoonish spikes.

About: "What up, Reaper Creeps? It's your boy SpikedHoof here! If you're reading this, that means you're a fellow Reaper, like me! You might have heard of outside of the Reapers tho--that's right! Reaper Creep Streamer in the UG and WITCH Streamer in the RG! I usually stream my day-by-days in an entertaining fashion for the Support Reapers stuck guarding walls, though my analytics also show I've got a following from a few of the higher ups! Maybe they want to see what life is like for the rest of us? Either way, you can catch me here at ReapCreep(dot)TV / Spiked_Hoof AND at my UG stream where I'm a variety streamer at Wtich(dot)TV / Spiked_Hoof. Right now we're playing through The Isaac of Binding, Duper May-Rio Bros. 3, and Malo: Master Chef Edition. You can catch my VODs at YouChew(dot)com / Spiked_Hoof_Archives as well! Make sure to like, favorite, and subscribe! Oh and finally, shout-outs to our sponsor Mon-Star Energy drinks! Now with 50% less Star Dust!"

...I hope this website doesn't ban me because it thinks I'm trying spam a website LMAO.

Other Notes:
-Usually spends the day streaming in the UG, and the night streaming in the RG. As a result he doesn't sleep much and instead relies on Mon-Star drinks to stay awake. Because of this, in the rare moments he isn't streaming, he's always dead tired and acts almost like a literal sloth.
-Because Officers tend to have much less free time than Harriers do, Spike always makes sure to under perform just enough to stop any ideas of a promotion. This is mostly done to maintain his double-streamer personas.
-He's a fucking memelord and often brings that to his real life speech patterns and mannerisms.
-uh
-yeah
-I think that's it
-Oh wait no he loves strawberry crepes, they're his favorite snack.
-And his favorite song is unironically Brain Power by NOMA

omg what a fun character, I love him already. Did you wanna make a post right now or wait until Kam/DJ? Either or works for me (but I'm truly excited for you to jump on here aaaa)

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
@Cassette-Disk, Lord if I see you use a pop-culture reference like PAC-MAN i'm gonna lose it. Also, REALLY, GIANT KING PEPE? Cantus Giant King Pepe?
usrs.jpg

Also King Pepe is mostly because I didn't look through/know/didn't come up with a real Noise form. If it ever actually comes to it, I'll make an actual serious form of some kind.

edit:
omg what a fun character, I love him already. Did you wanna make a post right now or wait until Kam/DJ? Either or works for me (but I'm truly excited for you to jump on here aaaa)
Thanks! I don't mind either way, if someone beats me to the punch that's totally fine!

Awards
I'll likely have my post up by either tomorrow or Saturday yall FYI!!

Max

Staff member
Awards
Okay everyone, our thread is all organized and beautiful again.

purgatory

Awards
@Rhapsody - a proper overview of the rules is just more work for you love, the crew is pretty layback and I don't think anyone here is against helping less experienced and newcomers alike :3

Also, I never noticed this until now, but Max is a moderator??

I'm gonna Echo Dari here and say i'm for helping anyone here, I'm currently replaying the original TWEWY! :love:

Max

Staff member
Awards
@RhapsodyAlso, I never noticed this until now, but Max is a moderator??

I'm gonna Echo Dari here and say i'm for helping anyone here, I'm currently replaying the original TWEWY! :love:
I am! Max is my name, and moderating these forums is my game. I'm also a Pisces and I like bananas with my peanut butter (as in the peanut butter is the main dish... Ba-dum-ksh).

Also, I have news! I found Neo TWEWY on sale yesterday and bought it. I had also been replaying TWEWY, but instead of the old DS version I've been playing it on Switch since I heard the new scenario added was pretty important. So I'm on week 2 of the first game, and then I can officially join the club and play Neo. Can't wait to not have to dodge spoilers anymore, I'm still pretty blind to the game so I'm super excited!

Last edited:
Back