What's new

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU [roleplay chatter/ooc thread]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Reaction score
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Sorry fellas, I've been trying to write up my post but this past week has been rough on my creative juices. I'm actually really excited for my next post as well but haven't been able to really set it up yet. Pinky promise that I'll work on it soon though 😘

• Love
Reactions: Max

Just Dari

All's End
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Put a post up, took a bit longer, lot of moving parts happening during the week. Decided to engage but keep a low profile just by talking to your team, might as well seeing as Kam didn't set a time limit.

Deimos

Reaction score
Awards
waiting for rhaps to post next I'm pretty sure.

Max

Staff member
Reaction score
Awards
I finally finished my playthrough of TWEWY Final Remix, which ended up being my first time playing A New Day since prior I had only played the original on DS. I grabbed all the Secret Reports too, and man, it has me hyped to finally get to start NEO and also just has me in a super mood for the RP 😂

Deimos

Reaction score
Awards
As much as I would like to oblige, I've held off so Rhaps could posts as both DJ and Kam, fairly difficult to progress without a Game Master you know?

Max

Staff member
Reaction score
Awards
Well Rhaps has been MIA since mid-October, so we're kind of just stuck right now until she comes back.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6