• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► The World Ends With You Pins Coming Soon!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Square Enix's merchandise department never rests, always developing new products for their popular franchises like Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, and Dragon Quest. As luck has it, there are plans for some new merchandise based on the fan acclaimed series The World Ends With You. 

Fans will soon be able to purchase their own official decorative pins based on the brands within The World Ends With You and while these pins can't be used to activate any powerful psychs, you'll be able to show off your love of the game by attaching them to your clothes and bags. Also, despite it being over a month since services for The World Ends With You -Live Remix- were terminated, pins from the social game's exclusive brand Mithril Scale are being included among the set of badges being produced.

For future updates on merchandise for Kingdom Hearts & The World Ends With You, keep an eye out on our website! Also, follow us on  FacebookTwitterTumblr and Google+ for updates on Kingdom Hearts 3 & Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX-!

Source: Hidemi Matsuzaka

Gram

Banned
Awards
òдó I want them...all of them!
(but namely the player pin~)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm so excited they're finally releasing some official pins. The only way to get them has been through conventions or fans' online stores, so hopefully they'll make them more widely available now. I'm interested to see what pins they choose to recreate asides from those included in the picture.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
This is me hoping this is a sign because remember when they made that Noctis perfume & Play Arts Kai then BAM FFXV announcement plz Square Enix

I will buy them all! I can't wait to see what else they might come up with. I'd love a Joshua figure ;~;

Last edited:

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
But what if someone DID manage to pull of a powerful psych using these? WHAT THEN?!?

Also
tumblr_inline_mga3swkCSg1qdqnkl.png

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Wow, these are so well made. c: I don't know why they never made these before, but I'm really glad they've decided to do it now.

SquarePhoenix

Awards
North of normal. East of eerie. South of strange.
Why has it taken them this long to make these?
Could they have possibly thought, "This game isn`t popular/large enough (of a series) to make merchandise for", `cause it was, and still is!

I tried making some myself last year with styrofoam balls, broach pins, nylon thread, paint and gloss.
...And it was very messy. :/

Milenart

Finally!!! HELL YEAH!! I hope they will made my favorite pins =3

Who will join me and play a round of Tin Pin Slammer with them? o/

Last edited by a moderator:

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
-cries in a corner and dies- They're so beautiful! I need to buy myself all of these. Seriously. Here's hoping that this is a sign of things to come. (I'm still sad that I was never able to get the TWEWY soundtrack, and that the KH3D soundtrack--with the remixes of the TWEWY songs on it--never actually ended up being released here.)

C'mon, TWEWY2 announcement at E3! -crosses fingers-

Anyway, this is merchandise I can get behind! Something that really suits the game, but that is also practical. I could easily accessorize my purse with this and not feel embarrassed in the slightest (not that I'm embarrassed by my merch, but I get why some people are; and some fandom shirt designs can be a bit weird, and whatnot).

Anywho, I really need to get all of these, except for the Red Skull Pin. LOL. I don't want to become Imprinted on, thanks. Oh, who am I kidding? Of course I'll even get that one!

It's also neat that they're selling pins from Live Remix; I will definitely be picking those up. Though I'm still sad I'll never get to play that now. -sobs-

Also... I really want a Joshua figurine now, too, Master Spockanort. But if they're going to make one (which they won't) use the pose where he puts his hand over his cheek, before saying something that cuts really deep, S-E. That sprite is just Joshua's character to a T.

(And this is somewhat off topic, so I apologize, but do we get awards here for buying merchandise like this from S-E, like we would when we buy their games? I really doubt it--since it's just merchandise, and it would undoubtedly be a pain to keep track of--but I thought I'd ask to be sure.)

@Milenart's I'll totally play a game of Tin Pin Slammer with you. Get ready to win! (Since I actually sort of suck at that game, tbh. LOL.)

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I want them all!
Interesting that they're doing this now. A sign of things to come, perhaps?

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Thanks to a friend, I have the Player's Pin already (no he didn't kill me), but I seriously need more of these.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I have to wonder why they were made so late, but I guess better late than never ^_^ Sadly, because they're normal pins, I've seen nearly every TWEWY pin recreated by now at conventions and I'd be shocked if SE can do a better job than the ones already out there (probably just as good though) so we'll see the prices but I am all for TWEWY figures!!! I mean, look at this custom Neku figure (not mine...I wish, made from a Sora Play Arts):

21196-1.jpg

DO YOU NOT SEE THE POTENTIAL SE!!!!!!!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I will continue to keep vigil in hopes that one day we will right the countless wrongs of our day and the light of redemption will be The World Ends With You 2 full of Jesus Beams and everybody's favorite Crayon Warriors.

I have to wonder why they were made so late, but I guess better late than never ^_^ Sadly, because they're normal pins, I've seen nearly every TWEWY pin recreated by now at conventions and I'd be shocked if SE can do a better job than the ones already out there (probably just as good though) so we'll see the prices but I am all for TWEWY figures!!! I mean, look at this custom Neku figure (not mine...I wish, made from a Sora Play Arts):

21196-1.jpg

DO YOU NOT SEE THE POTENTIAL SE!!!!!!!

Square Enix has the edge in that they have the new Mithril Scale pins that were really cool looking in Live Remix but not many have gone out of their way to make. Also there is something alluring about official merchandise. It did take SE waaaaaaaaaaaaay too long to get on this bandwagon, though.

At the very least, I want more static arts. Perhaps Neku & Shiki 2.0 (because I never got the chance to buy the original ones :c ), plus Joshua, Rhyme, Beat, Minamimoto, and Mr. H.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Square Enix has the edge in that they have the new Mithril Scale pins that were really cool looking in Live Remix but not many have gone out of their way to make. Also there is something alluring about official merchandise. It did take SE waaaaaaaaaaaaay too long to get on this bandwagon, though.

I agree. While unofficial and official stuff may look the same, (depending on the prices) the official one is always more appetizing. There is something nice about having merch branded with SE somewhere on it.

At the very least, I want more static arts. Perhaps Neku & Shiki 2.0 (because I never got the chance to buy the original ones :c ), plus Joshua, Rhyme, Beat, Minamimoto, and Mr. H.

YES!!!!! Those Static Arts figures were so fragile though (mainly Neku, I've seen so many photos of broken pieces from him) and I would love if they made more figures so we could own them :p I'll take anything really (Mr. Mew things in particular) as long as it looks like a figurine.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
This is a classy route for the merch to go down. I could easily nab one of those skull pins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back