• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► The World Ends With You Pin Badge Collection now at ARTNIA!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Yay I'm going to be in Tokyo in the next 20 days! I'll definitely be picking one up if they still have them in stock. :3 (hopefully ;_;)

SORA619

Awards
Seriously why can't they sell that stuff in North America or at least the online store!!! Why does japan get all this special merchandise and we don't outside of the country

Because Japan is the most ethicistic country in the entire world? Not only merchandise, but videogames too but that's another story

Anyway I don't know If I will get the entire set but the player pin is a must have!!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Because Japan is the most ethicistic country in the entire world? Not only merchandise, but videogames too but that's another story

Anyway I don't know If I will get the entire set but the player pin is a must have!!

The question has more to so with why this type of merchandise is rarely ever available even through Square Enix's western branches.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The only official pins are the ones listed in the OP. Any pins that were previously sold online, at conventions, in comic and game merchandise stores etc. were fan made.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So composerofshibuya on Tumblr recently paid Artnia a visit for these lovely pins, and confirmed that they are obtained via Gachapon.

If you're planning on trying your hand in the future and want something specific, it would be best to bring a friend so you can trade your extras!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Holy crap whoever made that decision is an evil genius! ARTNIA is gonna make bank and I wish them luck during the Golden Week rush haha

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm don't think the 900 pins they made in preparation will be nearly enough rofl

I hope all the coins in the machine this week will convince them to make more TWEWY merch (and games)!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm don't think the 900 pins they made in preparation will be nearly enough rofl

I hope all the coins in the machine this week will convince them to make more TWEWY merch (and games)!

like a Joshua figure, wings and all...based on his kh3d model but more stylized

Remember when they showed us Hype-chan in Solo Remix? Remember when Ishimoto went vocal hunting twice? Remember when the Death March was recording all last week?

;~;

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Didn't see this posted yet.

BmR_vlBCAAAMBTu.jpg

More merch. Source

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Kinda neat, though they don't have the pins I like...

Them even bothering to make them is good enough. This TWEWY revival is still going strong (just announce the game already).

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
if i had 10 grand i could only spend on SE merch i would use it. from the action figures to pins and plushies my O G D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back