• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I really should play through his week more... I haven't played much storyline for quite a while really

Awards
Neither have I. I usually play through the last week or Another Day. Heck, I even play through the first week more often than the second for some reason. Though, if I ever do play through Joshua's chapter, I usually start on the last day.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Eh, I only picked up TWEWY for a brief test play a few hours ago, after several weeks of not playing.

Lancelot

Awards
I ended up not playing TWEWY for about 3 months at one stage... Pity the ShutDown PP doesn't go for more than 7 days

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
God yes. One time, I changed the date on my DS between games on TWEWY, and I had 85 Days off from it. How much SHPP would that have been?

Awards
God yes. One time, I changed the date on my DS between games on TWEWY, and I had 85 Days off from it. How much SHPP would that have been?

I'm not sure, since I don't know if there is a certain amount of PP you earn with each passing day/week. But I do know that the more amount of time you spend not playing, you earn less PP. With 85 days off, you would've probably gotten a lot PP if the amount earned stayed the same constantly.

Last edited:

Lancelot

Awards
You can only gain SDPP for a week's worth. Overall... It's 288 point's in a week... Not overly much =/ that's why I just skip 2 days ahead at a time, then save, then keep repeating

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I skipped it forward a whole week, just to get that little bit more.

Lancelot

Awards
I found generally it was worth spending about a minute more to only put it up 2 days at a time, so at least you keep getting double the two days worth

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
It's 'specially complicated if you have to take out your M3 to do so.

Although, either way, you're still turning it off once after changing the date. . .

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Yeah, taking out the flashcart to change the time can be annoying, but it's not that complicated, really. Just adjusting the settings is all.

riku0147

Awards
Yea, me too. After reading this forum, it got me back into the game after like 3 months of not playing

Lancelot

Awards
^^ I did the same thing. I just levelled them all up at the same time, then took them out once they were at the stage I wanted

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
Whenever I evolve pins, or just master them, I always jack up the internal clock.

I'm too impatient to wait :[

But seriously, I typed up a list of all of the pins I need, and it scares me. I would post it here, but it would take up too much space. D:

I was pretty productive though, I typed how to get the pin, and even typed up where the noise needed could be located (Week, Day, and Location).

I really don't know why I care so much :/

Lancelot

Awards
I did that too not too long ago... I never recall the ones I need though >.<

This is my list at the moment:

15 Evolves from Pin 012 mpp
41 Evolves from Pin 040 mpp
51 Evolves from Pin 048 mpp
90 Dropped by 86 EN
95 Evolves from Pin 094 mpp, Dropped by 51 U
106 Evolves from Pin 105 bpp