• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
One bowl only requires a Dark Matter, a Mystery Liquid and Extra Fine Noodles. That's nothing at all compared to the price of those mushrooms.

Then there's why I never used em. I was too busy burning all my Dark Matter to get Scarletites.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Ah yes, once I get that 999 Bravery stat. Can't wait.

If you are going to give the feather to only Joshua, then go ahead and work on maxing it out for him, but don't bother for the rest just yet. Focus instead on ATK and DEF, as those are more important, and go for Bravery sometime afterward if you feel like it.

riku0147

Awards
Anyone know how much stronger the Blacklit Planet pins get when they are all together?

They all have ann attack of 60 when maxed, and after using them all in about 2 battles, the brand chart has Gatito, the planets brand, as the top, making their attack 120, and since they're the same brand, ALL the pins get a boost. Combined with the pluck, I can get an attack in the thousands of damage, on Ultimate! They can bring pain, but you'll have to get them all for a real show.

The deal with getting pins at WildKat is that they're different with every DS. On one of mine, it has Mercury, while the other as Jupiter. The same goes with other Gatito pins sold at stores

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
TWEWY Wiki Darklit Planets Article said:
Each pin can be used separately, and they are all effective on their own. But only when all 6 are used together in the same deck, are their true potential reached. While you are using all 6 Darklit Planets, pin efficiency is multiplied by 3.

I guess it means they are made three times as powerful, or each Pin gets three times as much use out of it before needing to reboot.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Okay, I've got a question. You know that blue noise from Joshua Day 3? The one that's in Miyashita park? #44 Progfox.

I know that we're supposed to get Teleport Warning from him, 'cuz I've done it before.

However, I just beat him again, and he didn't drop it.

Is there a certain level that we have to be at- adjusted- to get it? Because I had set my level at 15 and thought the drop rate would be enough. But I guess it isn't.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
Okay, I've got a question. You know that blue noise from Joshua Day 3? The one that's in Miyashita park? #44 Progfox.

I know that we're supposed to get Teleport Warning from him, 'cuz I've done it before.

Is there a certain level that we have to be at- adjusted- to get it? Because I had set my level at 15 and thought the drop rate would be enough. But I guess it isn't.

Are you sure the % was at 100?

Awards

What difficulty your level is on when you enter the battle depends on what you'll get. Try chaining together battles to have a higher chance of obtaining the item.

Awards
I would think that dropping your level down to 15 would be enough... Dropping the level gauge down by 18 levels would give you a pretty good chance of getting the pin.

How many times have you fought the Noise?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Lol, my maximum and minimum drop rates are both 999, I pushed the lower number to 999, and the maximum obtainable drop rate is 999, so yeah.

Awards
Just the twice.

The first time on my play through, the noise dropped it, but this time it didn't.

'Kay, well my only suggestion is to just keep on playing with it. You can always tweak your level down a bit lower if you want to, and also make sure your difficulty is set on normal when you battle with it.

Also, yeah, I've got a problem that's been bugging me: How can I chain more Noise symbols together? So far, I can only chain four battles. :/

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
You will shit bricks.

I'll test it right now.

Edit: Three times as powerful only. But still, pretty useful.

That's perfect. Honestly, the uses per boot and reboot time were fine as they were. Having power tripled, however, is amazing.

Right now I can only get up to 4. Maybe there's another sticker that'll let you chain more. I guess once I get the chance again I'll go after it again. Already went past it this time.

Yeah, there is a 16 Chain sticker that increases your maximum chain capacity, though you will unlikely get 16 matches in one chain. I haven't anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back