• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Where do you get the Composers Feather?

Blue

home is where the heart is
Here's what I did:

I used Joshua for the fight. beforehand, I raised his Bravery up to 999 so he could equip the Composer's feather for the bonus stars.

Next, since the purpose was to get the Black Planet pin it dropped (Jupiter?), I ate the lucky mushrooms to raise the drop rate to 100%.

I got Neku's stats up similarly, except this time to wear My Phones.

For pins, I'd mainly recommend as many recovery pins as possible on Neku's side, as well as 1-2 high attack pins, the rest just support the others.

That's all I can say. If Joshua isn't dealing the damage on the second front, you won't really get anywhere, seeing as how most of the bottom screen's job is staying alive.

Thanks! I was mainly curious about which pins I have to use.

Where do you get the Composers Feather?
Don't you get it when you beat Joshuas challenge in Another Day?

Marly

Awards
Well I'm screwed then. =/ I don't think i could ever get past Pinky on that battle.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Try it on Easy. You still get the feather, no matter what the difficulty level, I think.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
If I'm not mistaken, don't you get that for completing Joshua's 8 Chain Boss Battle?

Yup.

And Marly, try it on easy.

Blue, another suggestion:

Focus a lot of defensive food on Neku. the leo half hits pretty hard and fast, so you'll need it. the tigris half isn't too hard to dodge with Joshua anyway.

Agreed with Cissy. You need to do it on Hard to get the Final Time Attack record, though.

KH3 for the wii

OK I just got this game today And I love it. Does anyone acctually fight with Shiki a lot? I seldom use or care about her. Except when she gets the Sync pin.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Hardly. Beat and Joshua are the best. Beat especially for having attacks on both screens being right together

Jakenkyo

I got this game two days ago and opened it early xD

I'm on dayyy...5, but there are 7 days, is it really that short? .-.
And woah enix never fails to get me with these plot twists.

Oh and when can you get a new wallet that can hold more money?
I already reached the limit and with the other pins I have enough to buy something but its that freakin limit that sets me back! >/

Lancelot

Awards
There's more than just the first week, without too many spoilers.

And the next wallet is either from Bel Airplane... or... Shibuya Stationside in one of the shops i think

Jakenkyo

There's more than just the first week, without too many spoilers.

And the next wallet is either from Bel Airplane... or... Shibuya Stationside in one of the shops i think
Yeah I was starting to think of that because of the videos I saw of Neku fighting with Beat and Joshua.

Thanks! I'm so going to look out for those shops =_=''

Marly

Awards
OK I just got this game today And I love it. Does anyone acctually fight with Shiki a lot? I seldom use or care about her. Except when she gets the Sync pin.

You better get used to using her, you'll be screwed without knowing how to control partners. I'd go as far as to say that without your partners the game is near impossible.

Lancelot

Awards
^^Too true. Lol, my friend went through the whole game with his partner on Auto:Full, and then when he finished it, I'm like "-_- that's not finishing it"

Marly

Awards
I actually like playing as the partner, it's cheesy, but it's a tad like a mini-game, especially Joshua. I really do like the partners. I admit, I was horrid with Shiki the whole week, but with Joshua, I really understood. Plus there are a lot of fights where you only use your partner. Thank God.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Button mashing.

I will admit that learning how to control both characters to your advantage is a great way to get the most out of your game. Plus, it generally makes things challenging.

Lancelot

Awards
Exactly. And plus after a while it becomes easy enough anyway, provided you don't need to use the stylus on the opposite side of the screen, blocking all view XD

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Agreed. You don't have to master them really, but it will still be to your advantage to learn to use your partners well enough.

Marly

Awards
I suppose constantly pressing the <- direction key would suffice, I mean that's the only positive way to get one. Though it may not be correct. But I would think Auto would be more efficient than that.

Lancelot

Awards
Half of the time I'm playing it at some absurd time, so I space out and end up just constantly going between ^ and < and occasionally >

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back