• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
oh shat ;-; sorry. I like Pinky ;-; Kariya is pretty wicked too. But he isn't one of my favorites. Sheesh, am I a disgrace to this game or what? XD...

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I also like Pinky, Mianomoto, Mr. H, lollipop (I can never remember their names) and Neku too. Yes I like Neku. I like seeing how he grows as a person.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Oh, Neku really got on my nerves in the beginning. I think I bitched about him a lot; he got better as the game progressed though, which was a good thing.

I'm stuck between Joshua, Mr. H, Beat (not his way of talking, though), Kariya, and Makoto. Makoto's a cute little side-character. Reminds me of Matsuda from Death Note.

Marly

Awards
Hello Mr. Mew for the win :3 nah I think Mr. Mew is cute though :3

But really, I already know who my favorite is >_> Joshua.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Stupid Pig.

Hm... For me?
Sanae Hanekoma, laid back, and seemingly horrible with names, yet with the serious and mysterious sides to him as well.
Sho Minamimoto, screw them all, he'll go out and do whatever the hell he wants, it's his game. Plus he knows the first 156 decimals of Pi.
Koki Kariya, laid back, can't be bothered, and then I love it when he snaps at Konishi, calling her a coward.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Huh. I just figured Joshua's position was appropriate for you.

No argument about Joshua being awesome, though.

Uh, I don't have a problem with Rhyme, but I've never seen her as a particularly great character.
How long did she even last in the game? We barely got to see her, let alone see any development in her. She was practically a throw-away character.

Last edited:

Marly

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ren

adios motherfucker
I'm a bit upset at the lack of Rhyme. I personally like her because she has so much potential, and yet we barely get to see her. Important or not, I wasn't very attached to her.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I loved Neku, just because he wears headphones so much :) The game overall was fun, I did b eat it, but I never got that seceret ending my bad :(

afrobutt

Silver Member
Sho Minamimoto is easily this game's best character. Followed up by Joshua.

And, for w/e reason, I found myself liking 777 as well

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
what's the matter, too awesome for you?

No actually, quite the opposite. I don't find his arrogance makes him awesome (as some other people have stated), as much as it gives me more of a reason to be annoyed by him. If I'm missing something else about his character than please tell me, as it's been a while since I've played the game.

afrobutt

Silver Member
No actually, quite the opposite. I don't find his arrogance makes him awesome (as some other people have stated), as much as it gives me more of a reason to be annoyed by him. If I'm missing something else about his character than please tell me, as it's been a while since I've played the game.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
Hmm...you do have a point there.

Uh...sorry about this but how do you put Spoiler tags? There's something I'd like to say but I need spoiler tags to say it.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Up to the fifth day of the Joshua chapter.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Suprisingly, it was the walk through that made me want to buy it. Go figure.

But, yes, I did know most of what was going to happen when I started to play it. Mostly because I didn't have a DS and I wanted to play it so I looked stuff up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back