• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Joshua <3... *cough*, for tin pin, I usually just hide in the spots of invisibility until there's only 1 left, then I pummel him. BUt if there aren't any invisible spots, I usually just spam my abilities. Gotta love those spike balls

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Joshua <3... *cough*, for tin pin, I usually just hide in the spots of invisibility until there's only 1 left, then I pummel him. BUt if there aren't any invisible spots, I usually just spam my abilities. Gotta love those spike balls

I'm rather partial to dive bombs myself.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
I actually barely paid any attention to the light puck until the final boss when I started noticing I has taking out chunks of health at a time.

I really don't use much strategy :I

Nobody really uses that much stratagy for TWEWY. If they say they do, then they're either lieing, or are depriving themselves of actually enjoying the game.

Got up to the second day of the Joshua chapter. I suck at Tin Pin Slammer. >:

Everybody does at first. That's the beauty of it. But Like V said, it'll get easier as you get a hang of it. You pretty much have to, since there are at least a few more times that you have to play it to progress through the story.

And Joshua is easily the best chapter of the game, if only for the witty banter between Neku and Joshua.

I don't think I beat him.

The producer slams are a little different than the others. I seem to remember having to counter Normura's slams a lot more often.

Last edited:

Marly

Awards
I think I beat Nomura. He's the one with the red glasses right?.... Agreed though Joshua's chapter is the best 8D. I do think Joshua is the best character in the game, he has so much personality :3

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
Nobody really uses that much stratagy for TWEWY. If they say they do, then they're either lieing, or are depriving themselves of actually enjoying the game.

I usually use it when I'm fighting against bosses on ultimate (is that what it's called?) mode, it can be very, very practical...and fun. lol

I do think Joshua is the best character in the game, he has so much personality :3

He does? Maybe I haven't gotten that far into the game, so I haven't seen him act differently, but I find him to be excessively pretentious, which is a big part of why I don't like him.

Cissy

Bronze Member
I love it when the pins throw themselves off the board without you doing anything. Pin Kamikaze. <3

Marly

Awards
I really can't say that Beat is my favorite he gets on my nerves a lot, Rhyme is like my second favorite, follow by Mr. H? He rocks. Then crud cant think of his name, the Zetta guy ;-;

Ams Tram Gram

The math whiz? I forgot his name too, lol. Yes, I'd say he's one of my favourite characters as well. I lol whenever he yells out SOHCAHTOA when he defeats you in battle.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I really can't say that Beat is my favorite he gets on my nerves a lot, Rhyme is like my second favorite, follow by Mr. H? He rocks. Then crud cant think of his name, the Zetta guy ;-;

Sho Minamimoto. He annoys me most out of pretty much anyone in the game.

My favorite characters are easily Joshua, Hakenoma and Kariya.

EDIT: Oh, sup Cis?

Cissy

Bronze Member
Mr. H is pretty much bitchin'.

And Joshua is just a bitch, but that's why he's awesome.

I think if Sho weren't so intent on including a math term every other sentence, he'd be more tolerable. To an extent.

Marly

Awards
lol XD I forgot about Kayria! I forgot about her! She's great. Also (sheesh I am horrible with these names) the blond chick. I love her laugh.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Kariya is the guy. Lollipop.

The one you're thinking of is Pinky, otherwise Uzuki. And the blonde is Konishi.

Ams Tram Gram

I think if Sho weren't so intent on including a math term every other sentence, he's be more tolerable.

But that's the best part of him! Hes a math geek. lol

I guess the reason I like him so much is because I'm very fond of mathematics as well.

Cissy

Bronze Member
What I mean to say is that if he would use them more sparingly, it would be somewhat charming.

Somewhat. But the utter over-use kinda kills it.

Ams Tram Gram

What I mean to say is that if he would use them more sparingly, it would be somewhat charming.

Somewhat. But the utter over-use kinda kills it.

Actually, I haven't noticed him use math terms that much, unless I'm mistaken (if I am, then correct me). The only ones I can think of right now are when he says "Die Radian!" and "SOHCAHTOA" in battle and when he yelled out Sine, Cosine and Tangent for an obscure reason that I can't remember right now. What does bug me, is his over-use of "zetta" (and in battle it sounds just awful the way he says it).

This may seem slightly off subject, but was anyone else perplexed when Neku recited the square root of 3 on the spot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back